Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 22

Hey guys..Thanks for all your comments..i hope the pace of the story is going good..and now we will see the Arylie bonding in the mela and then a twist.

Imlie was helping her mother in kitchen, after everything was made, she went outside since their house had a small well Aryan was actually bathing there..

Im- ABP..what the hell!! She was scandalized more because all the ladies were ogling him.

Im- Humare yahan bathroom hain..tum wahan jaa kar kyun nahi naha rahe??

Ar- I like bathing here..besides..i like showing off my body to everyone..itni mehnat ki hain..

Im- You!! Ugh jo karna hain karo..Aur tum log sab..she turned to the ladies and said nikalo yahan se tum sab..she huffed and went inside.

She didn't know why she felt like crying..it is not as if he was her boyfriend or something..but still it made her angry when other girls or women looked at him.

Im-(thinks) What are you thinking Imliya..he is your boss na..and waise bhi..tumhare aur uske beech mein kitna difference..and not just class..he doesn't deserve a broken girl like you.

So, she had spend the whole day avoiding him. Only in the evening she had dragged him to the mela..

Im- ABP..kya kare phele?? Let's go to the swings..

Ar- Phele yeh batao..why were you avoiding me?? Aaj poora din mujhse baat nahi ki..were you jealous?? He smirked.

Im- Why should i be jealous?? Tum mere boyfriend thodi na ho?? Besides..i don't think we will be a good match anyways.

Im- Ab woh sab chodo..chalo mere saath i want to enjoy the mela..

Aryan felt a bit hurt but still he went with to the different jhulas..Imlie loved the Gaint Wheel, especially seeing how Aryan had refused to look down when it went up.

Im- ABP..tum darat ho.??

Ar- I am Aryan Singh Rathore..mujhe kisi se daar nahi lagata hain..but he suddenly grabbed her hand the went the Gaint wheel finished it's loop.

Thankfully for him, Imlie didn't tease him. The next were games, Imlie won the ring toss, and Aryan won the hit the balloon..he brought a teddy bear for her.

Im- Aww..i will name him Jr. ABP..because whenever you will not be with me..i will talk to him..

Then Imlie attacked the food stalls, she had tikki, golgappa, while Aryan reluctantly had a cheela..and then she said that she was craving sweets..so she went to jalebi stall.

Ar- Imlie tabiyat kharab ho jayegi tumhari..we have to go back home tomorrow..and if something happens to my car..

Im- Aare kuch nahi hoga..just wait..she took the mixture bag from the bhaiya and spelled ABP..and when the Jalebi was done..she gave it to him laughing.

Ar- Jungli ho tum..and i don't eat carbs after 8..

Im- Please kha lo na..kal kya pata hum rahe na rahe..

Ar- Shutup..bakwass band karo tum..he took the Jalebi and left from there..

Imlie was following him when she saw a little girl crying in the corner..she went towards and kneeled infront of her..

Im- Beta kya hua??

Gi- Mummy nahi dikh rahi hain..

Im- Chalo koi baat nahi..i will help you find her..ab rona band karo..just as she had wiped her tears..a huge explosion rocked the mela ground..everyone was running here and there.

In the commotion, the little girl also disappeared..Imlie tried to look for her mother, and for Aryan..she found him helping a man get up..

Im- Aryan!! As she was going towards him she smelt gas..

Im- ABP.!! Ruko..but a second blast happened and they were both thrown in different directions..

After few minutes, a man was walking around the ground, stepping on dead bodies and finally he reached where Aryan was lying unconscious..

M- Tch tch..Mr.Rathore..aapko kya laga..you can catch me so easily..na..but i enjoyed destroying Pagdandiya.

He whistled and left for the guesthouse..where he met Aditya..

Adi- Yeh lo tumhare paise..ab underground ho jao..jab tak mein wapas aane ke liye na kahun..

Aat- Tumhare saath kaam karke maza aaya but..he stabbed him his leg with a knife..mujhe dobara order mat dene kabhi bhi..

He left smiling, as Aditya was groaning in pain..it was him that was able to contact Aatank through his chamcha before the police could take him away..and now he had to suffer a stab wound..but this is good atleast no one will question him like a culprit.

Ps- Hey guys..so did you like the twist?? Also..bechara Aryan..it is always 1 step forward and 2 back with Imlie..🙈🙈..please do comment..