Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 56

Hey guys..thank you for your patience..i will try to update regularly..here is the new chapter..

Imlie was pacing around..why was Aryan suddenly so interested with Priyanka?? She too was asking too many questions related to Bhaskar times..is she trying to harm the company..is that the reason..that Rohan and Naina behaved like that..

Im-(thinks) Ugh..pagal ho jaungi mein..i should go to sleep..Imlie had fallen asleep quickly..in the morning she felt she was sleeping in the snow..and huddled closer to someone..

Im- Mmm..why is it so chilly?? She opened her eyes to see Aryan hugging her and sleeping soundly..

Im-(thinks) Yeh sab iss ABP ki harkat hain..she tried to move to switch off the AC..but he hugged her more tightly..

Ar- Don't leave me..

Im- ABP..Ac band karo..nahi i will turn into a popsicle..he huffed and woke up half-asleep..switches off the Ac and then tries to sleep close to her again..

Im- ABP..utho na..mujhe college jana hain..and tumhe office..

Ar- Such a buzzkill😒😒 i am going to take a shower..you are welcome to join me..he pecked her lips..and she blushed..then she realized..

Im- ABP..ee humara kamra hain..tum apne kamre mein jao to take a shower..

Ar- Na..i enjoy it here..she stomped her feet and took her clothes and went to his room to take a shower..

While she was having breakfast, she was thinking how to talk to Rohit and Naina..

Arpi- Imlie..she shook her..

Im- Huh?? Kya??

Ar- You alright??

Im- Han bas woh college ka kuch kaam hain uske baare mein soch rahe the..hum chalte hain..hume jaldi jaana hain..she left quickly..

When she reached the college..she frowned..everyone was staring at her with such disgust..but she shook her head and went to search for Rohan and Naina..they were standing near the class..when she went towards them..

R- Come on Naina..

Im- This is related to your mother right..both of them stopped walking..and that was enough for Imlie..

Im- Pl..

M- Yeh hain woh ladki..ek number cheater..suddenly she felt someone throw something on her..

M- Maaro isse..and then a slew of eggs and tomatoes fell on Imlie..

N- Imlie..

R- Naina..go start the car..Rohan pushed the people away..he pulled Imlie by her arm..and tried to leave from there as soon as possible..he reached the parking lot..and quickly both of them get inside the car..

The students were banging and throwing things on the car..

R- Naina be careful..

N- Careful my foot..maan kar rahe saalon pe gaadi chadha dun..with great difficulty..they left the college..

R- Imlie..are you okay..but she wasn't saying..she was just feeling numb..so he shook her.

R- Imlie..

Im- I..she looked at her body..i..have to remove this..she tried to remove the remnants of the tomato and eggs..i..i..

N- Bhai..i think she having a panick attack..

R- Call Aryan..mere phone mein number uska..

Quickly she called Aryan while driving slowly..

Ar- Who is this??

R- Aryan..it me..Rohan..we need your help..Imlie is kind of having  a panic attack..

Ar- What!! Why..Imlie??

Im- ABP?? She heard his voice..i..

Ar- Baby..what happened??

Im- I..i don't know..i..can't breathe..

Ar- Hey calm down..just think that i am there hugging you tightly..i am there with you..tum bikul safe ho..

Im-(hugging herself)Hum safe hain??

Ar- Yes..Rohan..i am sending my address..you guys..come there..

He kept on talking to Imlie..Rohan was feeling beyond pissed off..if their mother is involved in this..he looked at her Naina..she too same thought..

R- (thinks) She has just crossed all limits of decency..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next part..did you like the chapter..please do comment..