Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 68

Hey guys..so in this chapter you will see Imlie irritating Aryan and everyone else enjoying it..and you also get to meet a new character..

Arpita and Meethi were in the doctor's cabin he had done the complete check of Imlie..and said..

Dr- Ms Rathore..Imlie ji ko head injury hui thi.. combined with the shock of getting shot..it is a way of the brain to protect itself..it seems to stuck on memories that provided it comfort.

Arpi- Par..she will regain her memories na??

M- Han doctor..uu ka sab yaad toh aa jayega na..

Dr- I am not sure..the human brain is still a mysterious thing..she might recover her memories or might not..

Dr- The main thing is no matter what..you shouldn't force her to remember anything..

Imlie was getting bored in the hospital room..she always liked to run around..so she quickly changed her dress and went outside checking out the hospital..

She was going by the children's ward..since there was no one inside..she went in and checked out the sleeping babies..

Im- Ee..sab kitne cute hain..she pressed her finger on a baby's cheek and he wailed loudly..she quickly ran away..lest someone caught her..

In her haste to run away, she collided with Aryan..who had came running when Arpita messaged him ki Imlie was awake..

Ar- Jungli..what the hell..why are you running around..??

Im-(pushing him) Aye..jungli kisko bola..uncle..

Ar-(spluttered) U..uncle..Jungli..what..

Im- Aye..hum toka koni mar dis hain uncle..her loud voice brought Arpita and Meethi outside..

Im- Amma..ee uncle bahut bure hain..jaise tu batayi thi..uu bura uncle jo choti ladkiyon ko le jaate..

Ar- Aye..Imlie..i am not a pervert okay..Di yeh kya?? Amma kuch toh bola..

Im- Oye..ee humari amma hain..tohar nahi..Amma humka bhook lagi hain..kuch khila do na..

M- Han chal betiya..Imlie showed him his tongue and left..

Ar- Di..yeh sab kya ho raha hain..why is she..oh my god..no!! Please..tell me..ki jo mein soch raha hoon woh sach nahi hain??

Arpi- Aru..it is true..she doesn't remember us..

Ar- Yeh pakka mere saath mazak kar rahi hain..he was going towards the room..when Arpita stopped him..

Arpi- UNB..shaant ho jaa..dekh doctor ne bola hain..not to pressure her to remember anything..we need to be patient..

Ar- Why does this happen to me always?? Thoda si khushi milti hain and then it is snatched..he hugged her..

Arpi- UNB..woh aaj bhi teri jungli hain..just be with her..i am sure you can win her over...

Aryan went towards her room..she was enjoying the food Meethi brought..but most of all she looked so carefree and peaceful..but is he ready to wait..for her to remember everything..

Dev was in the study..nursing a headache..he could tolerate everything except lies..and Priyanka had lied to him..

P- Dev..

D- You promised me Priyu..ki tum Arvind ke maut ka saach nahi pata karogi?? We have tried everything haven't we??

P- I am sorry..i just..

D- No..ab jaise mein bol raha hoon waise hoga..we will go and meet Aryan..we need to know what he knows..and then we will act further..

P- Dev..she tried to stop him..but he didn't listen..he left the room..feeling sad that his own wife lied to him for so long..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like this unfiltered Imlie..bechara Aru..ko uncle bana diya..🤣🤣😖please do comment..