Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 10

Hey guys i hope you will like it.. and now that we see the friendship of Arylie starting please do comment on it lots of it..

Imlie was super duper excited, she didn't care it was Aditya and Malini second wedding she was more than excited to cover all the rituals rather than cry on her destiny.

She got ready and went downstairs for breakfast, but then an idea cropped up in her mind, as she sat on the breakfast table she asked Narmada..

Im- Kaki Maa, Di aap bhi chalo na to attend the wedding. I don't see you guys go outside that much.

Ar- No Imlie, they don't even know the Tripathi's.

Im- But they are always at home, even they want to go outside na and i will love it if i have company.

N- Aare beta it is okay..Aru is right we don't know them. She knew Aryan would be very angry when they go out without security.

Ar- No means No Imlie..they are not allowed to go outside without proper protection..or with me being with them.

She sighed for a minute then suddenly banged her hand on the table in excitement, everyone looked at her in surprise.

Im- ABP..tum bhi aa jao shaadi mein..you know to supervise me..aur tum Mr.Tripathi ko jaante ho na..

Ar- Okay fine..tum Maa aur Di ko lekar jao..i will join you later. He knew by now that Imlie will do whatever she wants..and frankly speaking he did feel bad that his mother and sister are cooped up in the house all the time.

Im- Yes!!..she quickly ate her food and left not before asking Narmada and Arpita to get ready soon.

Arpi-(whispers)Maa..isne itni jaldi haan bol diya?? Yeh toh chamatkaar ho gaya hain.

N- Saach mein..but jo bhi ho we get to go outside and attend a wedding..

Imlie got dressed quickly she had kept it simple, wearing a beautiful white anarkali suit with silver earrings and hair done in a fish tail style.

N- Aare waah looking so pretty tell me how i look?? She asked.

Im- Je phiree Kaki Maa aapke aagaye sab fail hain. She gave a flying kiss..

Arpi- And me?? She had worn a peach Anarkali..

Im- Haye..aap dono itne beautiful ho..mujhe toh koi dekhne wala hi nahi hain?? She pouted..🤨😒

Arpi- Jiss ko dekhna hain dear..woh toh roz hi dekhta hain she teased..

Im- Matlab?? Imlie asked confused..

N- Oh ho Arpi..bechari late ho rahi hain..tujhe pata hain ki uska boss kitna khadus hain..

The three of them laughed and went to Tripathi niwas and as she entered she met none other than Anu Chaturvedi..

An- Naukrani jr.. kaise laga finally haar ke?? Aditya sirf Malini ka hain..

Im- (rolling her eyes)Han han Mr.Tripathi Malini ke husband hi  hain and i hope waise hi rahe.. aur waise bhi mujhe usme koi interest nahi hain i am here to do my work.

Ap- Imlie..

Im- Aparna Maa..

Ap- Yeh log kaun hain?? She pointed out.

An- Yeh Rathore's hain Delhi ke one of the rich family.. Mrs Rathore..i am surprised ki aapke bete ne allow kar diya aap logo ko yahan aane ke liye..

An- I mean aap ab kitty parties mein dekhti hi nahi hain..

N- Well woh kya hain na..i get bored listening all the ladies bitching about their husbands and their bahu.

Imlie and Arpita had to hide their laughter, as Anu spluttered in indignation.

Ar- Aap logo ka gossip session khatam ho gaya hain toh hum kaam kare?? He scared them coming behind them.

Im- ABP!!..tum kitne bade Akkdu ho..

Ar- Excuse me..what is this ABP..??

Im- Ajeeb Bikat Prani..tumhari harkatein hi ajeeb hoti hain..Narmada and Arpita laughed but stopped as Aryan glared at them.

N- Imlie tum jao..Aru hain yahan..

Im- Okay.

Imlie went straight to her team, she looked over at the work they had done till and it was very good.

As she was discussing other things with her team when she felt someone's gaze on her..it was none other than Aditya's.

She looked away feeling irritated and disgusted for some reason, she continued working when she heard one the reporter ask Aditya for an autograph,

G- Sir can i have your autograph?? Aap mere liye ek inspiration hain.

Adi- Aare hum koi inspiration nahi hain..woh hain Miss Imlie woh hain star reporter, humare CEO ki khass..ab unse autograph le lijye..

Im- Yeh sahi keh rahe hain..let me give you the autograph..waise Mr Tripathi aap mujhse itna jealous feel kar rahe hain..ki jo insaan aapki genuinely respect karta hain uske saath aap aise behave kar rahe hain.

The girl left feeling dejected and Imlie was going away as well when her legs got stuck in the wires and she was going to fall Aditya went ahead to catch her  but Aryan caught her.

Im- Thank you.. Sir..

Ar- Kahan dekh kar chalti ho?? Jungli kahin ki..

Im- Excuse me?? Kya bole tum?? Mein Jungli kaise..

Ar- Jaise harkatein karti ho..baat baat shor machati ho..itni baatein karti ho..lecture deti..and tum mujhe ABP bol sakti ho..then i will call you Jungli as well.

Im-(going close to him)Haye you notice me this much she teased him..

Ar- Kaam karo apna..

Im- Yes Sir!! She mock saluted him..and left and Aryan looked on and for the first time..he felt something weird..like he actually enjoyed fighting with her..

Jaaniya o dil Jaaniya..

Ishq ka kassor dil ki manmaniyan..

The Tripathi's looked on for the first time they felt like Imlie was not only being selfish, but she was having an affair with a rich man..just to humiliate Aditya..

They had to do something about it..she will be given one final chance to come back to them..otherwise they will genuinely accept Malini as their bahu.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like it also i want your suggestions do i write the hotel scene where Aditya found Arylie together during one of the wedding rasam?? Ya shaadi ke baad..