Arylie ss- Phoneix Chapter 16

Hey guys..so in the show..Imlie had cooked food for herself, but here i have changed things..i hope you will enjoy it..and please do comment on it.

By the time Aryan and Imlie had reached Rathore Mansion, Imlie was already asleep..the day's tension and stress finally getting to her. Aryan decided not to wake her up, he picked her up carefully and took her inside.

The staff were all looking with mouth hanging, and one glare from him and they all scattered away. He laid her gently on her bed and was going to leave but she didn't leave his hand..

Im- ABP..don't leave..i don't wanna lose you..she frowned.

Ar-(gently taking his hand away) You will never lose me..i promise..he kissed her forehead and smiled in her sleep..adjusting the blanket on her, he went to his room to get some rest.

In the evening she came to living room in her pajamas, rubbing her eyes..

N- Aare Imlie..tu uth gayi yahan aao..she pulled her to the sofa. Sit down..she ordered.

Arpi- Tumhare liye surprise hain..she opened the clochè and it was Pasta..that too her favorite white sauce pasta..

Im- ABP..ne pasta banaya hain na..

Arpi- Tujhe kaise pata?? Hmm..she teased..but Imlie didn't pay any heed to her she dug into the plate of pasta and moaned as the flavors hit her mouth..

Im- This is so good..waise ABP kahan hain..

N- Aur kahan library kaam kar raha hain..

Im- Hum aate hain..she ran away with the plate..she stood by the door looked at him working on the laptop with glasses..

Im-(thinks) Hayee..yeh banda cute bhi aur handsome bhi hain..she took a u turn and went into the kitchen..to make black coffee for him..and went to the library.

Im- ABP..yeh lo..tumhari black coffee..

Ar- Thank you..she sat on the sofa and ate the rest of the pasta..Aryan would look at her time to time..and he felt proud that he made her happy..after a few seconds Imlie kissed his cheek and whispered a thank you and left..while he sat there..smiling like an idiot for the first time..

The next day Imlie was compiling the photos with Satish but she was distracted so he asked..

S- Imlie tum theek ho??

Im- Aare nahi..hume daar lag raha hain..aaj humara last year of college ka result aane wala hain..what if i fail..😭😭😭

S- Aare aise mat socho i am damn sure tum pass ho jaogi..Imlie saw a notification that results are uploaded and opened the site..and she surprised to see her name on the top..

Im- Hum pass ho gaye hain..

S- Pass?? Tum topper ho..

Im- Yay!!! I am the topper..hum abhi sir ji ko good news de kar aate hain..

Imlie went straight to his cabin, but her mood soured a bit seeing Malini there..even Aryan look bored and irritated.

M- Aare aacha hua tum yahan ho..i am here to invite you for lunch at my house..

Im- I cannot come..mere vrat hain aaj..aur ABP..intermittent fasting pe hain..so we cannot join you..but thanks for the invite.

M- But you guys..i am still your client..and i want you to take my and Aditya's post wedding rituals photo.

Ar- Alright fine..we will be there..and now if you don't have anything else to say..please leave Imlie and i have important things to discuss.

As soon as she left Imlie gave a full blown smile and told him that she had topped her college exams..

Ar- So, what is next??

Im- Woh hum soch rahe the ki..Mumbai jaye..wahan pe kafi aache college hain for journalism..

Ar- And what about your job here??

Im- I think i will resign..

Ar- Hmm..alright do as you want..you may leave now..

Imlie frowned..Aryan sounded angry..she didn't know what exactly she had done to anger him..and here Aryan was feeling pissed off..yet another person wanting to leave him..but this time he won't allow it..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the domestic vibe of Rathore's..and Aryan is going to be angry now..what will he do now?? Also..there won't that much force..just some manipulation..🙊🙈