Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 82 (Epilogue..part 2)

Hey guys..this is the last chapter of Phoenix..i am so grateful for all the love you have given to this book..and like all great things..this book has to end as well..enjoy..

Imlie was coming out her office..after completing her Masters..she decided to work in a different office..not because she didn't like to work with Aryan..but she wanted to explore new opportunities..and with all her experience she did get a great job..

The only disadvantage was her office was very close to the college where Malini teaches..yes..it seems her life cannot remain drama free..she had bumped into her one day..and she was ready for her to create a scene..but she said sorry and left..

From that on..she would see her sitting all alone in the garden..when she came downstairs for a walk after lunch..she couldn't stop herself one day..

Im- Miss Malini??

M- Hello Imlie..

Im- Keeping all the hatred that we have for each other aside..i want to thank you for donating your blood..and saving my life..

M- Just think of it as way of making things okay between us..a sort of truce..

Im- Okay..they would sometimes smile or nod at each other..one day she saw her crying..and her heart melted again..

Im- Are you alright??

M- It has been a year..my baby died..

Im- Do you really wanna be mother?? What if your Mom brainwashes them..like she did you??

M- I don't live with Mom..she was angry with me..for helping you..so she threw me out of the house..Imlie blinked..sometimes she really felt bad for Malini..somewhere deep down..her own unwillingness to tell her the truth..made her into a monster..

Im-(giving her a number) Yeh..Arvind foundation ka number hain..there are many lovely children..who would love to get adopted..

Imlie stilled for a second as Malini hugged her tightly and cried..everything she had held on for so long..came out tumbling..and she kept repeating i am sorry and i am sorry again and again..

It was evening when Aryan returned home..he changed his clothes..and went to library..he rolled his eyes..seeing Imlie, Naina, and Rohan playing Jenga..they were all looking at with concentration..and in a very un-Aryan move he picked a jenga that disbalanced the whole lot..

Im- ABP!!!

Nai/Ro- Yaar..

Ar- Tum dono ko aur koi kaam nahi hain?? Go home..this is my and Imlie's me time..

Nai- Bhai chal..bechara ko apni hone waale biwi ko kiss aur romance karne de..

Im- Yaar Rohan..iski kundali nikal..mein Maa ko bolti hoon to search for a groom for her..

Ar- Maa??

Nai- Aare ghonchu..she is practicing to call her mother in law properly na..

Im- Aye..don't call him ghonchu..only we can call him that..😒😒

Ro- Oh ho possessive..

Ar- Guys..leave.. he said with a straight and both of them ran away quickly..and then he started laughing loudly..Imlie looked at him and smiled a sweet smile..he looked so handsome with a laughing like this..

A second later..her phone chimed and it was Malini with her baby boy Suraj..he had drawn a picture of him and Mom..and Imlie and Aryan as well..

Im- ABP..ee dekho..he smiled..Suraj had been shy and introvert..but now he has become more playful staying with Malini..he sighed..he wouldn't tell Imlie..unless he wanted a elbow in rhe back..but he had kept a PI..to keep him uprise of Malini's whereabouts. He didn't want her to take advantage of Imlie's kind heart..

Im- ABP..i want a baby too.. Aryan blinked..did she say what he thinks??

Ar- Imlie..you are too young to have a baby..aur humari shaadi bhi nahi hui hain abhi tak.

Im- But..but..

Ar- Besides..i don't want to share you with anyone for a few years..she smiled and hugged..thank god..sometimes her mind can really but them in a awkward situation..but he loves  her nevertheless..and he is eternally grateful that she came into his life and made it more beautiful..

Ps- Hey guys. So atleast please comment on the last chapter..