Van - You Need Sleep

REQUEST

You trudged into the dark cabin, feeling gross and tired. It was a successful hunting trip for you, Travis and Natalie. However, it was extremely exhausting to the point you almost didn't even feel hungry anymore.

Your teammates, coach, and friends were all extremely greatful for your hunting skills. The girls gave you each hugs and thanks, but the only person you cared about seeing right now was your girlfriend, Van.

As soon as you saw her within the crowd of girls you made your way to her. She wrapped her arms around your waist and yours hugged her neck. "I'm glad your back", Van whispers to you. "Me fuckin' too" You reply lazily. You let go of your girlfriend and make your way to your make shift bed.

Lottie makes a comment to Van, "You should go with her, she seems down and out." Van nods her head and looks your way. You've shed a couple layers of clothes and sat on your bed, eyes barely staying open. "Yeah, I'm suprised she's still standing, we could see the exhaustion on her face out there. " Nat chimes in.

Van makes her way to you, a warm smile upon her face. "You need sleep." she tells you. You nod your head, not really in the mood to argue. You lay down on your 'bed' and bring your girlfriend with you by her hand. "Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?" You ask her. "Yes, of course, dummy. You didn't even have to ask." You giggle and get comfortable with your head on Van's chest. Her hands run through your hair, and your fingers trace the scars along her face.

"I know hunting is tough on you, I'm proud of you for today." She says for only you to hear. You smile and mumble a thank you into her neck. Sleep quickly takes over you and there's hard earned food waiting for you when you wake up, still comfortably on your girlfriends chest.