*Shauna - Princess

Fuck, today sucked. Work was a pain in the ass and everyone I interacted with is a moron. The only thing that got me through the day was knowing I get to go home to the love of my life. "Hey, baby. How was your day?" Shauna asks from the couch as I walk in the door.

"Shit. How was yours, princess?" I ask her, walking past her to set my stuff down on the kitchen table. "Why? What happened?" Shauna asks, standing from the sofa to follow me into the kitchen. "Just wasn't a good day, that's all." I fake a smile, leaning my upper thighs against the dining table.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry, love." The brunette says apologetically, slowly walking up to me. "Yeah? Do you want to cheer me up?" I smile softly. She nods, stopping barely a foot away from me. "Do exactly what I tell you to? Okay, princess?" I say, pushing myself up from the table. "Okay." She says, nodding along with her mumbles.

"Get on your knees and make me feel good, yeah?" I tell her, a playful yet stirn smirk on my face. Shauna nods quickly, lowering herself to her knees. She gathers her hair with her hands, pulling it behind her shoulders. I go back to leaning against the table, watching as my girlfriend rests her hands on my thighs.

"No," I snap, making her jump. "Put your hands behind your back and keep 'em there." I tell her. Shauna interlocks her hands behind her back, then watches in pure lust as I unbutton my jeans. I slip them down my legs, kicking them off along with my shoes. "Can I... uhm." Shauna chokes, looking back and forth between my eyes and my lacy thong.

"Go for it, princess." I smirk, resting my hands on the edge of the table and spreading my legs. Shauna moves across the floor on her knees, only for a moment until she's close enough to touch. She begins by placing harsh, wet kisses on my inner thighs, working her way up quickly.

When she gets to my panties, she looks up at me momentarily for consent. I nod breifly and watch as Shauna places a kiss over my covered clit. "Start moving, baby. Come on." I demand, becoming impatient. Shauna complies, licking a long strip up my center.

"Oh, fuck!" I moan under my breath. Shauna takes ahold of my panties between her teeth, attempting to pull them off. I help her, using my fingers to slip them off quickly. My girlfriend smiles at the new exposed skin, immediately attaching her lips to my clit.

My right hand goes to her hair, gripping and pushing her face into me. I lift my left leg up, letting it drape over Shaunas shoulder. "Faster, princess." She moans at the nickname I know she loves, and her tongue speeds up its pace on my clit. Her tongue begins to dive Into me, swirling around and fucking into me.

My grip in her hair and on the tables edge tightens, my legs beginning to tremble and become unsteady. Shaunas tongue continues to thrust into me, occasionally moving up to lick on my clit. "Oh, you're so good, pretty girl. Doin' such a good job." I praise.

Shauna moans against me, sending me over the edge. "Fuck, princess, I'm gon- uhh." I whimper, moaning as I finish and spill out into the brunettes mouth. Shauna licks me up, leaving me clean and sensitive. "You're such a good girl, baby. Did so fuckin' good for me." I tell her, pulling her away from me by her hair.

"Can I help you put these back on?" Shauna asks, nodding towards my discarded panties. "Sure, pretty girl." I smile, leaning off the table. Shauna removes her hands from behind her back, taking my underwear and slipping them on me. I pull them all the way up, making sure they sit comfortably on my hips.

I hold my hand out, allowing Shauna to take it so I can help her up. "So, did that make your day a little better?" She asks, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I pull her into me by the waist, pressing a light kiss to her lips. "So much better, princess." I smile.

A/N
I hate every smut I've been writing lately it's so bad. Request some FLUFF PLEASE