Nat - Midnight

Prompt Request - Kissing in a completely dark room, their hands in yours. no light will get let in, it's only us there.

"It's almost midnight, we need to go to sleep." I tell my girlfriend. We've been laying in my bed for over an hour, talking, kissing, cuddling, anything we could. "No, not yet." Nat says, burying her face in my neck.

"We have school in the morning, love." I remind her. She let's out an unamused, annoyed groan, making me giggle. I roll over from my back to my side, facing Nat. Not that I can see her, it's pitch black. We can only feel eachother.

I bring my hand up to her cheek, gently stroking her soft skin. I rest my forhead against hers, hearing a satisfied, tired hum come from Nat. Our hands connect between eachother under the blanket, her thumb lazily rubbing the top of my hand.

I use the hand that's on her cheek to guide my lips to hers. I press a long, slow kiss to her sweet lips. After only a minute or two of kissing, the space between us is practically none with Nat laying halfway on top of me.

My hands play with her hair to keep it out of her face, and hers are wrapped around my waist. I eventually run out of breath, and pull away from my girlfriend. "We really need to go to sleep, Nat." I sigh, our lips only an inch apart.

She groans, climbing further on top of me. Her legs straddling my hips and her head in my neck. I wrap my arms around her, holding her close to my chest. "Comfy?" I joke once she stops moving around. "Mhhm." She hums into my neck, leaving a light kiss to the skin.

A/N
Reminder that my requests for this book are closed now! I have a list of about 15 prompt requests already so don't worry, you'll get plenty of content:)