Shauna - Doomcoming

Prompt Request - Kissing your lovers knuckles before a dance.

"Hey, you ready?" I ask Shauna, peaking my head into the cabin. "Almost." She tells me, struggling to zip up her dress due to her pregnancy belly. I smile, walking into the cabin and closing the door behind me.

"Let me help." I tell her. She nods, stopping the struggle to turn around. It's difficult, but I zip up the back of the dress, "There you go, love."

"Thank you." She smiles. I take her hand in mine, leading her outside where the doomcoming is taking place. Mari gets some music playing on a shitty little radio, lifting the mood of the entire group.

"Shauna." I say teasingly, turning to face the brunette. "Yes?" She smiles. "Will you dance with me?" I ask. "Yeah, sure." She laughs, following me into the dance circle. The couples and bestfriends are dancing, leaving just a few randoms to watch.

I haven both of Shaunas hands in mine, pulling her close to me. I bring her hands up to my lips, laying a few kisses on her knuckles. When I look back up, her cheeks are pink and a dumb smile is plastered on her face.

"You're so cute." I giggle, bringing her hands to rest on my hips. "Shut up." She smiles, avoiding eye contact. I lay my hands on her shoulders, and we start swaying back and forth to the music.

"You look really pretty by the way." She says after a few minutes. "Thank you, gorgeous. So do you." I smile. "I love you." She tells me. "And I love you. I love 'er too." I say, gesturing towards her belly.