Cassie - In a gay way (Euphoria)

"Come on, come on." You tell Cassie quietly. She's hanging onto your arm for dear life as you walk her into her room. "I don't feel good" She mumbles out.

It was 1 am on new years, after the big party, and your bestfriend had gotten absolutely wasted. She had avoided her other friends for whatever reason, so it ended up being your responsibility to take Cas home.

You slowly walk her to her bed, her mumbling incoherent whines. Once you get her layed down, she starts speaking more clearly. " I'm a terrible friend. " She nearly started crying. "Why would you say that?" You ask her as you take the heels off her feet and set them at the foot of her bed.

"I had sex with Nate." She whines and tears roll down the sides of her face. Hearing that made an ache form in your stomach. You've had feelings for the blonde for a while now. But considering her habits of screwing any gut that likes her, you didn't think she had any sort of feelings for you.

"Why would you do that? Maddie's gonna be pissed if she finds out. " You ask as you grab a makeup wipe from her vanity. "Because no one loves me! And now everyone's gonna hate me." She cried with her arms flailing around. You got onto her bed with her and straddled her waist so you could face her.

"What do you mean no one loves you? I love you, Cas." You tell her as you begin removing her makeup. "You do?" She asks with relief. You nod your head and finish removing her makeup. "Well, do you love me like as a friend or do you love me in like a gay way?" She asks, the alcohol apparent in her system. As she looked up at you, she almost had a pleading look in her eyes.

"I love you however you need me to love you right now. " you tell her. You want her to know your true feelings, but she's drunk and nows not the time.

Cassie sits up from her position flat on the bed, and carefully holds the sides of your face. She leans in and connects your lips. You taste the alcohol on her tongue before she pulls away and asks, "Can you love me in a gay way?" You laugh softly, nod your head, and you both lean back in.

A/N
I know this isn't necessarily romantic but I think it's cute and kind of funny. I think if Cassie was fruity she'd definitely say something like this when she was drunk and closeted. xo