Nat - Bruises

A/N
Go ahead and leave requests for smut oneshots! I prefer A lot of detail in your requests of any kind because my creativity is all being used to write The Mentally Ill lol so leave detail in requests!! Also ch. 4 is up!! xox

It was about 2am, and I was finally drifting off to sleep. I was awakened by a knocking on my window. I rolled over to see who it was, and saw my girlfriend, Natalie.

We met because we live in the same trailer park. Whenever someone or something makes us want to leave, we go to eachothers room. So, knocking on my window at 2am isn't new.

I open the window, allowing Nat to clime in, and land on my bed. She closes my window and lays down beside me. I turn to my nightstand and flick on my lamp.

Rolling over to face Nat, I notice her red eyes and nose. I immediately get protective and worried. "Were you crying? What happened?" I ask her worried.

"No, I'm fine. Just turn the light off and go to sleep." She tells me. Her raspy voice is even more proof that she was crying.

I sit up, showing her that I wasn't messing around. "Nat, what happened?" I ask her again. I can see it on her face, that she was about to cry again.

I layed back down beside her and told her, "come here." She layed her head in the crook of my neck and started crying. I wrapped both my arms around her and rubbed her back softly.

Once she calmed down, I asked her again, "Do you want to talk about it, baby?" She shook her head no, but started moving.

I watched her as she pulled her shirt up, revealing purple bruises all over her stomach. "Fuck, Natalie." I say shocked. She's never come over with bruises that bad before, at least not that I know of.

I sit up again, so she's lying flat on her side of the bed. "Are they anywhere else?" I ask her softly. She nods and first goes to pull down the shoulder of her shirt. A bruise was apparent along the top of her shoulder.

She then moved to untie the string of her sweat pants. She pulled them halfway down her thighs, revealing bruises on her hip bone and some randomly on her thighs. "Oh my god, baby." I whispered.

She sniffles and avoids eye contact with me, trying not to cry again. I lifted myself up to hover on top of her. Her hands rested on my hips letting me know she was comfortable.

I left small, sweet, kisses all along her shoulder and that side of her neck. Then I moved my position to be straddling her legs. I leaned down again to kiss lightly around all the bruises on her stomach.

I looked up at her, to make sure she was okay. Tears were slowly falling down her temples. "Is this okay, Love?" I ask quietly. She nods her head and let's out a small 'yes'.

So, I move again. Now straddling her legs, below her knees, so I can lean down and kiss her bruised thighs. Finally, I get off the bed at the end to pull her sweats back up her legs. She lifts her hips to make it easier and then ties them herself.

When I'm done, I move back up the bed to lay beside Nat. She immediately moves to lay her head on my chest, and rest her leg over me.

"I love you." She whispers into my neck. I bring my hand to rub her back and say, "I'm glad you came to me. I love you more."