*Shauna - Attic

A/N
This is a joke chapter, I mean it's real smut but there's author notes of jokes all throughout, I'm so sorry...

I'm sitting anxiously in the attic of the cabin. My girlfriend, Shauna, and I haven't had a whole lot of alone time since we got stranded. So, I told her to meet me up here once everyone else has gone down to the lake.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, I finally heard footsteps coming up the ladder. "Hey." Shaun says as she crawls up and into the attic. "Finally." I said, rushing over to the brunette. "Why'd you want to meet up here?" She asks just before I show her.

I smash my lips in hers, accidentally making her lose her balance. "Shit. Sorry." I apologize as she gains her balance. "It's okay. So, what are we doing up here?" She asks again. "This." I say quietly, placing my hands in her hips. I stand on my toes to reach my lips to hers easier.

She kisses back immediately, her hands finding my jawline. The kiss gets heated quickly, our tongues fighting for dominance. Shauna walks me backwards towards our makeshift bed. Usually Tai and Van also sleep up here, so we truly don't have much alone time. (no we don't swing)

We break the kiss to be able to lay down, Shauna underneath me. I sit above her, straddling her hips. After some time, I gradually move my kisses from her lips to her neck. "This is not what I had in mind when you told me to meet you up here." Shauna laughs.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask, my hands exploring her body and groping at her tits and waist. "I don't know. But this is way better." She practically moans, making me smirk against her skin.

"I don't know about you, but I've been turned on for days, I don't need forplay right now." I tell her, already getting out of breath. "Me neither." Shauna says. As soon as her words enter my ears, I start taking out clothes off.

I peel my shirt off of my body, tossing it aside. (Paxton Hall-Yoshida style tbh) Shauna pulls hers up too, but I help her completely remove it. I move off her lap momentarily, so we can both take our bottoms off.

I clime back on top of her, both of us fully naked except for bras. I sit up on my knees, getting our legs situated in a scissor type way. 😏✂️ "Are you ready?" I ask her, she nods quickly. I push in, so our yk 😻😽are pressed together.

We both let out equally loud, high pitched moans. I started grinding against her, our clips bumping against one another. "Fuck, feels so good, baby." Shauna moans, her hands gripping at the sheets beneath her.

"Can I go faster?" I whine, she nods." So, I start grinding and bumping against her faster. I begin to feel a knot form in my lower stomach, and to the sound of it, in Shaunas too. (not the baby lmao)

"Fucking hell!" I moan. "I'm gonna cum." Shauna yells. We finish together, a mixture of cum and sweat between or legs and dripping down our thighs. I collapse onto her chest, our breathing heavy and uneven. "We really need to find a way to do that more often." I pant. "Yeah, we really do." Shauna says.