Lottie - Bet gone Wrong

Prompt Request - "I love you too much to leave you like this."

My anxiety is through the fucking roof. Why did they have to do this? "They've been gone for thirty minutes. Can I go look for Lottie now?" I ask Tai. "No. Nat and Lottie made a bet. We have to let them see it through." She tells me.

I laugh to avoid lashing out. "Fuck!" I scream. "Lotties gonna win, don't worry. She'll be back soon." Van tells me. "I don't give a fuck which one of them wins! Yeah, we need food. But not at an unreasonable expense. Lottie has nothing, she could die out there!" I yell in her face.

"The wilderness won't let her die." Mari says. I roll my eyes. "I'm going to get her." I say. I wrap myself in a few coats and ignore the pleads for me to stay. I leave the cabin, being welcomed by a snow storm.

The weather just made my anxiety higher. The thought of Lottie being hurt or worse is taking over me. It took me a good while to get to her through the storm, but when I did, relief settled in my stomach.

"Lottie!" I yell when I finally see her. Shes covered in snow, practically enveloped in it. I fall to my knees beside her, grabbing her shoulders to lift her on my lap. "Are you okay?" I ask her loudly, making sure she can hear me over the storm.

"Leave." She says, barely audible. "What?" I ask, I heard her but I don't understand. "Leave!" She shouts. "You need to go back. The storm is getting worse. You won't be able to make it back while carrying me." Lottie tells me. "What? No, I love you too much to leave you like this."

I stand up, dragging Lottie up with me. To my suprise, she's able to stand. I hook one arm around her waist, and use my other hand to hold Lotties around my shoulder. Slowly, we make our way back to the cabin. When we get there, the storm is starting to get worse, just as Lottie said.

The door swings open, revealing a group of worried girls. Natalie and Van drag us inside, giving us each a blanket. Van took me to sit right by the fire, while Nat got Lottie in a warm bath. Bath is an overstatement.

I sat there, drinking some hot water that Misty gave me for a few minutes. When I finished it, I stood up, keeping the blanket wrapped around me. I make my way over to my girlfriend and Nat, seeing Lottie naked in the water. Nats wrapping her hand, an injury I never even noticed.

Natalie noticed me first, quickly standing up. "I'm sorry about this whole thing. I didn't mean for it to get like this." She apologizes, gesturing towards Lottie. I keep one hand holding the blanket around me, and use the other to breifly hug the blonde, letting her know I forgive her.

"Wanna join me? You're shivering." Lottie smiles at me. I nod, giving Nat a pleading look. She smiles, moving to stand in front of me to block the view from the others. I quickly rid myself of my clothes, just leaving my bra and underwear. Lottie holds out her hands, helping me lower myself into the warm tub.

Nat leaves once I'm covered by the water, leaving me and my girlfriend to be alone. I sat across from her, our legs intertwined and forheads resting against eachother. "Your face is so red." I tell her with a smile. "You should see your face, dude. Fuckin' tomato." Lottie says, making us both laugh.