*Nat - I want you

REQUEST

"What are you doing, weirdo?" Nat asked me, laughing. We're laying together in my bed, and I'm being anything but still. She's laying flat on her back as I roll around the bed.

"I don't know." I laugh as I flop on top of her. "You're adorable." She says with a cute ass smile. "You're gay." I laugh, moving to lay right on top of her. I laugh into her neck as she rubs my back with her finger tips. "Yeah, for you." She says.

I continue moving around, but not leaving my place on top of Nat. "Baby, stop moving." She tells me, but I don't. I start biting in her neck and shoulder, still moving my legs around. "What do you want?" She asks.

"You." I mumble against her skin. "What now?" She asks sounding suprised. I lift my head so we can look at eachother as I say, "I want you." With a smile on her face she tells me, "Say that again."

I dip my head back down to kiss along her collar bone and chest. Between kisses I say, "I want you. I want you on top of me. I want you inside me. I want you."

"Oh, you're horny. That's why you won't stay fucking still." Nat laughs. I mumble a "mhhm" against her chest. She takes my face her hands, making me look up at her. "You want me?" She smirks. "Yeah." I nod my head.

She moves her hands from my face to my shoulders pushing me off of her lightly. She rolls me over so I take her place on the bed. "I won't let you regret it." She breaths out through a smile.

Shes starts kissing on my jaw and neck, leaving little bites then soothing them with her tongue. My hands play with her hair as hers rub up and down my thighs that are resting on either side of her hips.

I starts grinding my hips up against her, trying to get any sort of friction. One of Nats arms goes to hold her up above my head, and the other grips my hip, pushing it down on the bed. "Be patient, love. I'll take care of it." She tells me.

She starts leaving open mouth kisses from the base of my neck and down my chest, stopping when she reaches my shirt. She takes her hand from my hip to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up over my tits.

I'm not wearing a bra, so I'm left exposed to her. Her kisses skip over the bunched up fabric, and continue down the valley between my boobs. Once she gets down to my stomach, her lips detach from my skin. "You're so pretty, baby." She says in her raspy voice.

I let out a soft whimper at her compliment making her smirk. Her tongue starts licking at my nipple, causing my back to arch and my stomach to press against her.

Her hand that's not supporting her, goes down to my shorts. I feel her fingers work to untie the bow holding them around my waist. Once it's undone, she yanks them down my legs as fast as she can with one hand.

I help her out, using my feet and legs to slip my shorts off, tossing them on the floor somewhere. Her mouth moves from one nipple to the other, leaving a string of saliva on my chest.

"Fuck, Nat." I moan out, slightly pulling on her hair. She groans from the minor pain, sending a vibration against my nipple. Her hand that took my shorts off, starts playing with the hem of my underwear. "Can I?" She asks, barely taking her mouth away from my tit.

"Yes please." I breath out, letting my legs fall even further apart. My clit was theobbing by now, I've been resisting the urge to touch myself. As soon as Nat heard my plea however, her hand did the work for me. She slips her hand into my underwear, immediately feeling the wetness that's been pooling up.

She removes her mouth from me, moaning, "God, you're so wet for me, baby." Her finger starts flicking at my clit, making me choke back any response I was working up. Her lips reconnect with my skin, but at my shoulder this time.

I can feel her sucking and leaving hickeys in the crook of my shoulder and neck, her finger moving rhythmically against my clit. "Fuck, faster." I moan out. "I fucking love your voice. So sexy when you're whining for me." She says.

She switches out her finger, so her thumb rubs me instead, faster than before. With her two middle fingers, she pushes them Inside me, painfully slow. I let out low moans the whole time, choking up when she hits my spot.

"You're so fucking tight, baby." She breaths as I clench around her fingers. "You feel so good." I moan, throwing my head back Into the pillow.

My hands move from gripping her hair, to her shoulders. I pull her as close as I can, my tits being squished against her chest. My nails scratch at the skin on her back, as her fingers start pounding into me harder and harder.

My back arches away from the bed, and my toes curl into the sheets. "I'm gonna come." I breath out into her eat. "Not yet, baby." She says, pulling her fingers out of me and stopping the movements on my clit.

I whine at the loss of contact. "I want you to finish in my mouth." She tells me as she moves down the bed. I nod my head frantically. She situates in-between my legs. holding them around my thighs.

Without warning, her lips wrap around my clit, sucking and licking at it. "Ohhfuck." I moan, bucking my hips into her face. Her tongue keeps working on my clit, but it doesn't take long for me reach my climax again.

My hands go to her hair, pulling her head as close to me as I can. "Nat, I'm gon-" I whine, getting cut off by her hands gripping my thighs and pulling them even further apart. "Go ahead, my love." She mumbles against me.

My hips grind against her tongue, and my head pushes down into the pillow. I let out incoherent whines of Nats name as I finish all over her tongue and lips. She keeps going at my clit with her tongue until I'm settled down.

"You taste so good, baby." She hums, wiping her chin with the back of her hand. She climbs back up the bed, laying face down on top of me. She leaves little kisses on my jaw as I regain my composer and catch my breath.

I turn my head to look down at her, "You're amazing." I smile. She leans up and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. Her tongue pushes past my lips, allowing me to taste myself. Her lips leave mine, saliva and cum still wetting our lips. "No baby, you're amazing."