*Nat - Covering Up Lust pt. 2

"If you bite your lip one more time I'm gonna fuckin' do it for you." I groan. "I dare you to." She smiles. "Okay, girls! Back on the field, let's go!" Coach yells. "Come over after practice?" I ask quickly. "Fuck yes."

The anticipation made the rest of practice feel like an eternity. Nat and I made no comments the rest of the time, our minds too focused on not fucking up the game with how flustered we are.

After practice, we all got changed. Nat and I quicker than the others. We were the first two out of the locker room. Nat doesn't have a car, so she drove with me. "How far away do you live?" Nat asks as we buckle our seat belts. "Fifteen minutes." I tell her.

"Fuck. You gonna last that long without touching yourself?" Shs laughs. "Yes. Are you?" I ask, pulling out of the school parking lot. "Depends on how you react to this." She says. Before I can question her, I feel her hand on my upper thigh. "Dude, I know you're like horny twenty four seven but I'm driving. Do yoy want to get in an accident?" I ask.

"I thought yoy could handle it? I mean it's only fifteen minutes." Nat mocks, her hand sliding further up my leg. "Fuck you." I groan, feeling her fingers graze between my legs. She only laughs in response, pressing harder into the fabric of my pants. "I hate you." I tell her.

"Good. Because I'm gonna fuck you like I hate you too." She says. I have to hide how wet that made me. God damn she's hot sometimes. "Like you hate me? So you really just love me but you're a kinky bitch?" I joke. I can tell she didn't like that comment when she purposely pushes her fingers against my covered clit.

My hips buck a little, enough that she notices. "What was that?" She laughs. "You're gonna get us killed, Nat." I tell her. "That's okay. You're gonna wish we were dead when you can't handle how I destroy your pussy." She says.

"You sure run your mouth a lot for someone who asked me if the way you were eating me out was okay." I joke. "Fuck you." She said, pressing against my clit again. "I know you want to." I say. "You're fucking lucky I don't have my strap right now." She groans.

"Aw, you mean you don't keep it in your backpack incase I ever gave you another opportunity?" I joke, pulling into my drive way and putting the car in park. As soon as I unbuckle, Nats hand moves from between legs.

She pulls the waist band of my pants, allowing her hand to slip in. She does it in one quick motion, ending with two fingers pressed against my bare clit. "Fu-uck." I stutter. "You're so we already. Wow, that was easy." She laughs.

"Shut up and get out of the car." I tell her, my head falling back against the seat. I do my best to ignore the throbbing between my legs, but Nat knows it's there. "No. I'm not waiting any longer." She groans, moving her fingers on my clit at a fast pace.

I use the window and the center console for support, holding on with my life. The last thing I want to do is let Natalie know how much she affects me. "Fuck, get in the back." I breath out. She nods, slipping her hand put of me pants. Nat goes first, climbing over the center console to sit in the backseat.

I follow her, quickly getting in the back. I don't waste any time, pushing her to lay on her back across the seat. I know she was expecting to be the one in control here, she was last time. But fuck this girl brings out another side to me. I'm attracted to her dominance and confidence and all that makes me want to do is destroy her.

We pant as we rid our bodies of clothes. As soon as our pants and underwear are off, I climb on top of her. My thighs straddling her hips, her fingers dig into my bare legs. I pull her shirt up and over her head with her help. Tossing her top to the floor, I grab the hem of mine, pulling it over my head.

Nats hands roam the new visible skin, sending goosebumps all over my body. "You're so fucking hot." She practically moans. "Finally giving into me, huh?" I joke. I lean down, resting one hand on the seat above her head, and the other holding her jaw. "No way." She whispers out, our lips grazing eachothers.

I purposely tease her with my wet lips, letting them ghost over hers over and over. Nats hands that are sat, gripping my hips, pull me towards her. My core grinding right against hers, only the thin fabric of our panties between us. I gasp at the sudden feeling, letting Natalie finally connect our lips.

My hand that held her jaw, slowly moves its way down her body. My nails lightly scratching over her bare skin, I bring my hand all the way down to her lower stomach. I scooch back a little, now sitting more on her thighs than hips. Without warning, I slip my hand into her panties, immediately finding her clit.

"Fucking bitch." She groans against my lips, making me smirk. I begin moving my middle finger over her clit at a rhythmic pace. Out of the blue, I feel Nats hand move from my hip. She moves my underwear to one side, immediately pushing two fingers inside me. They slipped inside easily, thanks to her teasing while I was driving.

I moan and cry out of pleasure and shock. I collapse onto her chest, breathing heavily into her neck. Our fingers move against eachother at the same quick place, making us feel the same euphoric high. I can feel and hear her heart beat, every once in a while leaving kisses on her skin.

I start grinding my hips against her fingers, getting them to hit my gspot every time. I finally feel she's wet enough, and start to tease her entrance with two fingers. "You're a dick." She groans, bucking her hips up. "You're a slut." I breath out. I lift my head off her chest, hovering over her blushing face. I leave one light kiss on her lips, pushing my finger into her and instantly matching the pace of her fingers in me.

She moans and whines at the sudden pleasure, trying to compose herself as quick as possible. "Says the one grinding down onto my fingers." She breaths out. "Whatever, I've never heard such porno moans in real life. I must be fucking good at destroying you." I smirk.

"I've had better." She says, knowing it'll make me angry. I smash my lips onto hers, letting my tongue fight with hers. I start moving my fingers even faster, but mostly harder. I can feel her fingers getting sloppy inside me, telling me that she's losing control. She whines into my mouth, sending vibrations through my body.

Her hips roll and buck up into my hand, my palm hitting her clit and adding to the sensation. She bites down onto my bottom lip, groaning as she comes undone on my fingers. I let her ride out her high, slowly easing my pace and removing my fingers from her dripping core.

As soon as my fingers leave her body, I grip onto her wrist. I use my leverage to push her fingers deeper inside me, and grind my hips harder onto her hand. Both of our breathing is uneven and heavy, our noses bumping against eachother. We kiss every once in a while, soothing the slight pain from her bite on my lip.

"You're so tight, fuck." She moans. "I know you love my pussy, baby." I joke. "Yeah." She breathes out. I feel the knot form in my stomach, and my grinding gets more difficult. "Cum, I want to hear you." She tells me, and I do. I let out high, uneven moans as I finish on Nats fingers.

When she removes them, my cum spills all over her fingers and both of our thighs. I drop back onto her chest, our arms losely wrapping around eachother. "Why'd we wait so long to do that?" I ask, feeling Nats fingers lightly rub my back. "I don't know. I don't think I hate you anymore, though." She tells me. "Oh, I still think you're a slut." I joke, making us both giggle against eachother.