Nat - Okay, then take me

Warning: sexual content

"You're a really good kisser." Nat breaths out. "Then stop talking and let me kiss you, weirdo." I laugh. Our legs are tangled together in the small space of the plane.

As we begin kissing again, my hands go to play with the hem of her shirt. I stop when she starts giggling and apologizing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It just, it tickles." She laughs. I smile before connecting our lips again and laying my hands lower than before, on her hips.

Our kisses start getting heated as our vibe changes to one that's more serious. Our hands move roughly around eachothers bodies and we attempt to get as close as possible to one another.

I move my lips from hers down to her jaw, then to her neck. She let's out breathy groans in my ear as I leave love bites on her neck. I lightly push her to lay down, but luck was not in my favor. Her head just about lands on a broken trey on the floor.

We pull apart and sit up to get situated, but both end up just sitting back against opposite rows of seats. "Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm ruining this so bad." I say while covering my face with my hands. "Hey, it's okay. Who hasn't rolled over a broken trey table while making out in a blood stained death trap" She jokes in an attempt to make me feel better.

I uncover my face to give her a glare which she responds to by saying, "Whatttt? Don't be so hard on yourself, baby. We have plenty of alone time to do whatever we want. We don't have to do this right now." She leans in and changes her tone to a sweeter one as she says this. Her hands hold the side of my face to keep my gaze on her.

"I know, I know," I sigh and continue, "I want to though. I need you, I really, really need you. This place just fucking sucks." She laughs a little at my eagerness but keeps a serious demeanor to match mine.

"Okay, then take me." She tells me. Nat moves the trey table by sliding it away down the isle. I watch her every move as she sits up on her knees. She peels her shirt off her body, leaving her red bra exposed.

She rolls off her knees to be sitting parallel with the isle way. She takes my hand to move me closer to her and pulls me on top of her. Our lips slam together and it's immediately filled with passion. I rest my knees on either side of her hips so I can sit up. Nats hands grip and rub my thighs and hips as I remove my shirt.

"You're so beautiful." She tells me. I smile as she sits up to kiss me. We sit there, me straddling and grinding against her for a while. Our lips most likely swollen from all the kissing. Nats lips eventually detach from mine to travel down my neck.

She pulls me so close our hips were touching to starts leaving kisses on my chest. Her lips make there way down between my tits and she starts twisting her body to lift me up. I understand what she wants so I start to roll beneath her as she situates on top of me.

I notice movement out the window and stop. "Nat" I whisper and push her up a little by her shoulder. "Hm?" She hums against my neck before looking to me. I gesture my head out the window and she follows my gaze to see the deer not too far away. "Get the gun. " I tell her.

We make our way back to the camp with the dead deer tied to a long log. Everyone was extremely thankful and happy, but it didn't last long.

When Shauna cut open the deer to bleed it out, we were met with a disgusting sight. The deer was sick, it's insides were being eaten by bugs and maggots. "Well fuck." I say for only Nat to hear. "I know right, we should of just fucked."

A/N
Idk how I feel about this. Lowkey made me cringe. I will most likely never write smut because I could barely take this seriously but whatever 🙄 Lmk what you think abt it :)