Nat - Theif

A/N
hi lmao long time no see. BTW I am in no way condoning stealing...be good kids ily. read the whole a/n at the bottom for a little life update!!

"What's in the bag?" I ask my girlfriend curiously. "Be patient, I just walked into your room." Nat laughs, shutting my door behind her. I sit up on my bed, silently waiting for my gift to be revealed.

The blonde smiles, sitting beside me on the bed and handing me the pink gift bag. "Thank you." I smile sweetly, taking the bag and moving to sit criss cross infront of Natalie.

"What's the occasion? Did I forget an anniversary?" I ask, only partially joking...I have a terrible memory. "No, no occasion. Other than maybe me being horny." My girlfriend smirks.

My brows crease as my face asks "wtf?". I pull the sparkly tissue paper from the bag and pull out the contents. "Natalie!" I gasp, holding up my gift: a very tiny, slightly shear, black dress. "Don't yell at me yet, there's more." She tells me.

I drop the dress into my lap and peak into the gift bag again. A black, lacy lingerie set resides at the bottom. "You're insane," I laugh. "How'd you even pay for this? It looks expensive."

"Maybe I didn't," Nat shrugs, "Go try it on." She insists. "Wait what? You didn't pay for it? Babe, did you steal these?" I ask, shocked and amused. "How mad would you be if I said yes?" She asks. "Depends, you gonna fuck me as soon as I put these on?"

"Absolutely." Natalie smirks, a playful look in her beautiful eyes. "Then not at all. Honestly, it's kind of hot. My little theif." I smile, standing up from the bed and taking my new clothes with me. "God, I love you."

"I know, pretty girl."

A/N
Life update!!! I am now 18!!! A legal adult holy fuck. An adult that hasn't learned to drive so I can't talk lmfao. I am currently studying to get my aesthetics license and I'm very excited to get it, not so excited for the state test cuz yikes. And my new current obsession is the Sturniolo triplets xox