Sophie Nélisse - Hotel Room

REQUEST

"Okay, your turn. Truth or dare?" Sophie asks me. "Dare." I say. "Hmmm. I dare you to post the most embarrassing pictures of you on your phone to your Instagram story." She tells me. "That's so lame. Fine."

We had a long day of filming and decided to wind down together in my hotel room. Sophie got bored and suggested we play a game. We decided on truth or dare, and we've been playing for almost an hour.

Lying beside eachother, daring eachother to do stupid shit. We've both only picked dare so far, so we're starting to run out of ideas.

Sophie watches over my shoulder as I post a stupid picture of myself to my story. "Okay, truth or dare." I ask. "Truth." She answers. "Finally!" I groan dramatically.

"Ummm, do you have a crush on anyone?" I ask her. Her face goes red and she avoids eye contact with me. "Oh my God, you do! Tell me tell me tell me!" I cheer. "Okay okay! She's part of the cast." She says.

"Okay, who?" I ask again. "If I tell you it'll make it weird." She says. "No it won't, I promise." I tell her, she just groans in response. "Okay, how about this. We say who we like on the count of 3 at the same time." I suggest.

"Okay, fine." She gives in. "1, 2, 3. You." We say at the same time. We both laugh at the situation, admitting we like eachother. "Prove it." I say. "Will you go out with me?" She asks. "I meant like, kiss me or something, weirdo."

"I know what you meant." She smiles. "Yes, I'll go out with you." I tell her. She smiles, taking my right hand in her left. She holds eye contact with me as she brings my hand up to her lips, leaving a kiss on my knuckles.

"Still not what I meant, Soph." I laugh with red cheeks. "I know what you meant. Our first kiss won't be in a hotel room, it'll be memorable and romantic." She tells me. "You're adorable."