Van - Little Victory pt. 1

"I've been waiting to kick your ass all week." Van laughs. "Shut the hell up and kick the ball." I yell. She's been coaching me one on one in soccor for a few weeks now, and in all honesty, I'm not getting any better.

The only reason I'm doing this is because Coacn Scott is my uncle and I need an extra caricular. I guess my uncle told Van to help me, he thought we'd be a good fit. Fuck was he wrong.

Van kicked the ball to the net and I missed the ball terribly. "Try again." Van yells, so I kick the ball back to her. She kicks it my way again, this time I catch it...barely. "That the best you can do?" She asks. "Probably! I don't fucking know, I hate this." I yell, grabbing the ball and meeting Van in the center of the field.

"You're not even trying." She says, crossing her arms. "I don't care. You're pissing me off and your face makes me angry." I snap, being a little dramatic. "Wow, thanks. If you're mad, use the anger to make you better." She tells me. "Wow, you sound so smart, just like a real coach!" I say sarcastically.

"Go." She says, grabbing the ball from my hands and pointing back to the goal. I let out an overexagerated, annoyed moan, but do as she says. "Ready?" She yells. "Sure." I yell back. She kicks the ball towards the goal, and I fly infront of it, stopping the ball from going in.

"I did it!" I yell out excitedly. Van and I, blinded from happiness, run to meet eachother on center field. I jump in her arms, hugging her over my little victory. We let go of eachother, panting and smiling.

"You're really close to me right now." I mumble. "You're really red right now." She laughs. "Fuck you." I sigh. "Maybe I will. If you can beat me in a one on one game." She smirks. "Oh okay, then what do I have to do if you win?" I ask. "Let me fuck you."