Nat - All Mine

Yeah
It's alright, yeah
Yeah, you know how it feels
Yeah

Music plays on Nats radio as we lay beside eachother on her bed.

She's high out of her mind, but I'm 100% sober. The only high I need is the one I get when I kiss this girl.

All mine, all mine, yeah
All mine, all mine, all mine, yeah (It's alright)

"I want a tattoo." She says out of nowhere. "Oh yeah," I turn my head to look at her, "what kind?"

All mine, all mine, yeah
All mine, all mine, all mine (It's alright)

"You can draw me something. Like a heart, or i love you in your handwriting." She says. "Aw, you're so romantic. What happened to the little emo I met a year ago," I joke.

Baby, let's keep it real

"Ohhh, fuck you" She laughs. "You really should." I tell her with a smile.

We both still young, so what's the rush?
The night is young and we not drunk enough

Her cheeks go pink and she covers her face with her hands. "Can I show you where you should get that tattoo?" I ask her. She takes an over exaggerated breath, then moves her hands from her face to her head with her fingers running through her bleach blonde hair. She makes eye contact with me, nods, and I give her a teasing smile.

You come around if I don't do too much
We had our downs but we had way more ups

I sit up and move to straddle her hips. I lightly grab the hem of her shirt before looking up at her. She gives me a small nod and an adorable smile. I pull up her shirt and lay it down so it's revealing her stomach and a little more than half of her bra.

Let's make love

I lean my head down slowly and whisper, "right here.", Just before kissing her right beneath her bra.

That be the reason that you always hit me up (Ooh)

"Oh yeah?" She asks me in a teasing tone. "Yeah"

I swear, you like the way I fuck 'cause I get rough

"Well, I think I want to get more than the one, actually. " She says. I nod and ask, "Where do you want to get them, love?"

You told me your new man don't makе you nut, that's a damn shame

She picks up my hand with hers and lightly drags my finger tips down her stomach.

You come herе, I'll knock your pussy out the damn frame

She moves my fingers down to her waist band, right where I'm sat resting on her.

Remember that last time I made you miss your damn plane?

"How about you move more of my clothes, keep kissing me, and I'll make a noise whenever you get to where I want them?" She asks making me smile and go red.

Remember that last time I wet you down with champagne (Remember that?)

"Oh yeah?" You ask. "Yeah"