Jackie - My Shirt

My parents are out of town so I invited my girlfriend, Jackie, to spend the weekend with me.

It's Friday, so we had school and soccor, but after that we went out to eat.

We got back to my place about 20 minutes ago and Jackie had hopped in the shower.

Girl takes long ass showers. I layed in my bed, reading a magazine while I waited for her.

Finally, my bathroom door opens. Jackie walks out, squeezing her wet hair with a towel.

"God, finally." I groan, making her laugh. She's wearing nothing but underwear and an oversized shirt.

"Wait, is that my shirt?" I ask, putting down my magazine. "Maybe." She smiles, tossing her towel over the back if my desk chair.

"Looks good on you, J." I say as I stand up and grab some clothes to take in the bathroom.

"It'd look even better off me." Jackie says, walking over to me. "Cute. I'm going to go shower, okay?" I tell her.

She wraps her arms around my neck, so we're face to face. She makes a face pouty face and whines.

"Oh what?" I ask. "You're gonna leave me in here all alone?" She asks.

"You left me in here for 20 minutes. I don't take that long." I tell her. She removes her arms from me and whines, "Fine."

I laugh a little as I pull my shirt off over my head, tossing it in my laundry basket. "I had a dream about this once." Jackie tells me.

"Oh really? Did it end with me in the shower?" I joke and peck her lips before walking towards the bathroom.

"Nope. Ended with you on top of me." She says, laying down on my bed.

"We can do that later, love." I tell her as I shut the bathroom door.

A/N
I make the sections smaller to make the whole thing look longer 💀