Van - I love you

REQUEST

the sun was going down and everyone was finishing up their daily chores. The atmosphere was slightly tense due to the lack of people, and the situation those missing people were in.

A small group of girls decided to go on an expedition south to try to find anything helpful. That group included my girlfriend, Van. I stayed behind to be with my sister Shauna, she confessed to me awhile ago that she's pregnant and I couldn't leave her behind.

Van and I aren't out yet, so even if I felt comfortable leaving Shauna, I wouldn't even be able to 'be' with Van while we were gone.

Screams and pants brought everyone out of their daydreams. Misty lead two other girls that were apart of the group. I immediately dropped what I was doing and began panicking when Van wasn't one of the girls.

I ran to where Misty had landed, on the porch with Lottie and Nat. "Where's Van and Tai?" Everyone asked one way or another. "I'll take you to them." Misty panted.

It was dark by the time we got anywhere near Tai and Van. The longer and louder we yelled their names, the more anxious and scared I got. All of a sudden, a red beam flew into the air. We all got hopeful when we remembered that Tai brought the flair gun.

We bolted towards the direction of the light until we got to them. I immediately dropped to my knees beside them as I took in the scene. Van's face was bloody and wrapped in fabric. She mumbled incoherent words to me as Tai passed her half limp body to me.

Most girls focused in getting Tai up, as Lottie came to help me with Van. Lotties the only one I've told about me and Van, I trust her with my life. Shauna knows I'm gay aswell, but not about my secret relationship.

"Hey, hey. It's me, Van." I pant. She let's out more incoherent words so I continue, "You'll be okay, don't worry. I'm so sorry. I should have come with you." "We need to get her back." Lottie tells me calmly. I nod and lean down to carefully rest my forhead on Van's. "I love you" I whisper to her.

Lottie puts her hand on my back for comfort when Van doesn't answer right away. I sit up and we almost start moving when I hear a light "I love you." from Van. It was barely audible and blurry, but I heard it. And we never failed to say it to eachother again.

A/N
Next chapter will be Cee:) After that will start the little series! I decided I will post once a day xo