*Van - Essay

A/N
If I made a Sophie T imagines book for the Becky, Cee and Sophie chapters would yall leave requests??????

Prompt Request - "c'mere, you can sit on my lap until I'm done working."

"Are you almost done?" I groan, hanging my head off the side of my bed. "Yeah, Just a few more pages." Van says. She's been doing an essay for over an hour and I'm getting very bored.

I let out a very dramatic groan, and slowly slide off the bed. I put my hands to the ground to catch me, and let myself complete lay on the floor. Van turns around, seeing me on the ground, with just my feet on the bed. "What are you doing?" She laughs.

"I'm bored and I miss you." I pout. "C'mere, you can sit on my lap until I'm done working." She says. I quickly get off the floor, making my way to where my girlfriend is sat at my desk. She pushes herself out in the chair so I can sit on her lap.

I straddle her thighs, resting my head in the crook of her neck. She pulls us closer to the desk and continues to write her essay. After a few minutes, I start to get impatient again. I begin leaving open mouth kisses all over her jaw and neck. "What are you doing?" Van asks.

"Nothing." I mumble against her neck. I start leaving bites and hickeys along her neck, grinding against her thigh as I do so. The feeling of my jeans hitting my clit as I grind against my girlfriend makes moans echo in my mouth.

"You really that needy, princess? You can't wait ten minutes?" Van asks in a teasing tone. "No. I want you now." I tell her, barely pulling my lips away from her now bruised neck. "If that's what you want, baby." Van says, I nod quickly and hum approval.

She quickly pushes the chair away from the desk, and picks me up by my thighs. I wrap my arms around her neck, and she carries me to my bed. She lays me down on the bed, sideways so my legs are hanging off. Van starts unbuttoning my shorts, looking up at me breifly for confirmation, I nod my head quickly.

She pulls them down, me lifting my hips to help her get them off. Van tosses my bottoms somewhere on the floor, then gets down on her knees in front of me. She grabs my legs, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. "You're so hot." I moan at the sight of my girlfriend between my legs.

"All you, baby." She says, then leaning down to press a kiss to my clothed clit. I moan and jerk my hips forward, trying to get whatever I can from her. She grabs my hip, holding me down on the bed with one hand. Her other quickly moves my underwear out of the way, and starts running her fingers through my folds.

"Fuck, baby. So wet already." Van mocks, smirking at me. I simply whine and buck my hips into her fingers. She takes the hint, immediately shoving two fingers Inside me. "Ahfuck!" I moan loudly, my head tossing back into my comforter.

"I love your pretty noises, my love." Van tells me, coaxing even more moans from me. She starts pumping her fingers in and out, not giving me anytime to adjust. She lowers her face down, her tongue starting to flick and circle around my clit.

The added feeling makes my back arch and loud, porn like moans to escape my lips. Her fingers continue to thrust in and out of me, and her tongue works at my clit. I bring one of my hands to play and tug at Van's hair. The other goes to my chest, kneading and squeazing at my tit.

Vans unoccupied hand trails up my hip and stomach, stopping at my other breast. She copies my movements of playing with my tit, creating an unbearable amount of pleasure all throughout my body. My legs, now resting over Van's shoulders, begin to shake. "Fuck, I'm close." I somehow get out through whines and screams.

Van's tongue and fingers simultaneously start to move faster, brining my high as close as can be. I moan out various swears along with Van's name as I finish in her mouth and all over her hand. My hand and hers that were on my breasts have moved, and Van's tongue detaches from my clit.

She slowly works me down from my high with her fingers, taking them out of me when I've calmed down. She sucks the cum off one of her fingers, then stands up, putting the other finger to my lips. "Open." She says, and I do. Van sticks her still messy finger into my mouth, and I suck it clean.

She crawls on top of me momentarily, just to leave a peck on my forhead. She fixes my underwear and pulls my shorts back on with my assistance. Then, Van heads back to my desk, sits down, and continues working on her essay like she didn't just slut me out.