Lottie - Won't Let Me Die

A/N
I'm vv excited to see The Boogeyman, I'm obsessed w horror and ofc the casting lol. Can't wait to write for Sadie tbh 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 I may write a cute lil sum for Cee in the meantime. (Sadie and Cee are Sophie Thatcher characters)

Also this is very short :( I pulled it out of my ass in like 5 minutes I'm so sorry. I'm tragically and seriously out of ideas so please leave hella requests 🙏🙏

Warning: ED

"Why aren't you eating?" Lottie asked me. We haven't been stranded very long but it's been long enough to be excited about food. I shrug my shoulders in response as she eats. Lottie's my childhood bestfriend, so she knows my bad eating habits.

"I know it was hard back home, but you need to put yourself in survival mode now." She told me as she sits against the wall beside me. "I know Lot. But it sounds easier than it actually is." I said leaning my head on her shoulder. "I thought you told me your were getting better a few months ago, what happened?" She asks before finishing her food.

Yeah, I may have lied to my bestfriend about my health. I just didn't want her to worry about me, she was stressed enough with soccer. But now, in our situation, it'll do no good to lie. "I was never better, Lot. I just felt bad that you were constantly worried about me. " I confess and stare down at the food I haven't touched.

"Oh" she sighs, "You know, I care about you alot. " I nod my head against her shoulder. "Promise not to lie to me anymore? Especially about your health." She asks. I set down the bowl of food I was ignoring and hold out my pinky. "Promise. " I say when Lottie connects her pinky with mine.

We keep our fingers intertwined but drop our hands to rest on the floor between us. "I'll do whatever I can to help you heal." She tells me. I nod my head against her and say, "I know, love. I know you won't let me die."