*Shauna - Record It

"Record it." Shauna tells me, handing me my phone that was previously on the nightstand. "What?" I ask, laying half naked at the end of my bed. "I want you to take a video of this, baby." She says, pushing the phone in my hand and gesturing towards the large mirror ahead of my bed.

I nod, letting Shauna flip me over onto my stomach, facing the mirror. "Go ahead, start it." She demands, pulling on my hips to raise them, making me rest on my knees with my ass in the air. I open my phone, quickly getting to the camera app and starting a video. The camera is pointing into the mirror, the frame showing my whole body with Shauna on her knees behind me.

Shaunas hands still on my hips, I feel her strap beginning to rub against me through my underwear. "Fuck." I moan, already getting bored of teasing. My unoccupied hand grips on to the comforter, Shaunas strap grinding right against my clit. "Sound so pretty, my love." She compliments my moans.

The hand holding my phone starts to become sweaty as my panties are pushed to one side, and Shaunas fingers start to run through my folds. I let out an involuntary whine, throwing myself back into her. "Hold on, be patient, okay?" She says mockingly, gripping onto my hip even tighter with her free hand.

I nod subtly as her fingers continue to feel my wetness, stopping at my clit. She takes a moment to focus there, causing my back to arch further and my knuckles to turn white against the bunched up blanket. "Ready, sweetgirl?" She asks calmly, looking at me through thr mirror, I nod frantically.

Her messy hand joins the other on my hips, holding me in place as she lines up her strap. "Hold the camera still." She tells me, slamming into me right after. "Ahh fuck!" I moan, the phone slipping in my hand slightly. Shauna immediately pulls out, wasting no time to thrust back in, and create a rhythm.

I quickly fix the phone, switching it to be held in my less sweaty hand. "Still recording, baby?" Shauna asks, forcing me to look at the screen. Even with my eyes slightly watery, the image of my lacy thong around my ass and hips and my girlfriend fucking into me is so God damn hot. "Yeah." I mumble, my mouth almost covered by the messed up comforter.

"Hm? I can't hear you, sweetheart?" She hums, purposely pushing me. "Yes." I say louder this time, a moan escaping my lips as I finish my answer. "Good girl." She praises, increasing her speed as a reward. "Oh my god!" I moan into the bed, my eyes squeazing shut and my toes curling.

"Give me the phone, baby." Shauna says after another few minutes. I obey, lazily holding the phone over my head for her to grab. I'm too tired and fucked out to care what she's recording, I just feel her free hand grabbing at my ass and messing with my thong. "Fuck, I'm close." I moan. "Hold it." She says quickly and sternly.

Shaunas strap is suddenly pulled out of me, leaving me empty and horny. Her hand roughly flips me over onto my back, my head hanging off the end of the bed. I groan at the sudden switch, but relax into the comfy blanket quickly. "You wanna come baby?" Shauna asks, her strap lined up and teasing my entrance. "Please." I beg, holding my head up to watch her.

Shauna keeps the phone up, filming my body as she slams back into me. "Mhhmm shit, Shauna! Faster." I moan, my head falling back and hanging slightly off the bed. If I had the strength to keep my eyes open, I'd be able to see myself getting fucked senseless. "As you wish, darling." She says sweetly.

Her pace increases, my thighs starting to shake and my whole body going weak. Shaunas free hand snakes up my body, slowly tracing over my light abs and the dip of my upper torso. Her hand stops at my breast, messing with my nipple and grabbing me over my lacy bra.

"I'm gonna.." I whine, getting stopped by a moan. "Go ahead, pretty girl. Cum for me, love." Shauna says, continuing her thrusting. I let out a string of pornographic moans as I finish, clenching around Shaunas strap. "Did so good for me, baby." She praises, slowly slipping out of me.

I smile lazily, watching ad Shauna stops the video and tosses the phone on the bed. She wraps her arms around my legs, pulling me further onto the bed so my head isn't hanging off. The brunette collapses on top of me, her arms curling around my waist.

"Why did you want that recorded? Not that I'm complaining, it was hot." I ask, wrapping my arms around her neck and shoulders. "I'm leaving for nationals soon. Can't have you getting off all on your own. It's in case either of us need some help." She smirks me into my neck. "That's so hot. I love you." I giggle. "I love you more."

A/N
They're both 18 bc EVEN IF you're both underage you can still get in trouble for having that kinda stuff!!! BE CAREFUL MY LOVES!!