*Jackie - Proof

"Welcome in, how can I help you?" I ask, facing away from the door. I'm at work, a little book store that's open all night. I turn from the box I was unpacking, looking to who came in the door: Jackie.

"Oh, hey." I say awkwardly, tucking my hands in my pockets. "Can we talk?" Jackie asks. "I'm working, dude." I groan. "Please." She begs. "Jackie we've only been broken up two weeks, what could you possibly need?" I ask annoyed. "I just, I just want to talk. Five minutes, seriously. Please." She pleads.

"Fine." I give in, making her smile. "My shift ends in fifteen minutes, go wait in your car and I'll be there after I clock out." I tell her. Jackie nods, leaving the store and heading to her car. As soon as the door shuts, I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding.

A little back story, Jackie and I didn't date long. Atleast, not at once. We were on and off for about a year, and finally ended it for good almost two weeks ago. Jackie and I were very toxic, we knew it and so did all of our friends. We're both very jealous people who get attached easily. So, you can probably see how that would get toxic.

After fifteen minutes, I clocked out and left the shop. I walked to Jackie's car in the parking lot, and knocked on the passenger window. She unlocked the car, letting me open the door and get in. "What do you want, Jackie?" I ask, pulling the door closed.

"I miss you." She says, making me roll my eyes. "No, we're not doing this again, J. Everytime we break up, one of us comes crawling back in less than a month. Nothing gets fixed, nothing changes, and we're just as toxic as we were before." I rant.

"We can change this time. I'll change. We can make us work." Jackie tells me. "No, we can't. And we shouldn't becau-" I'm cut off my Jackie grabbing my jaw and kissing me. "Jackie, I'm serious." I tell her as soon as we pull apart. "I am too." She says quickly, pulling our lips back together.

We continue making out, the feeling of sparks reigniting entering my stomach. Jackie slowly climbs over the center console, onto the floor of the car infront of me. "What are you doing?" I ask as she pulls the lever on the side of my seat. She pushes my seat all the back and reclines it a little.

"I'm proving to you that we can work this out." Jackie says. "Sex isn't going to fix us, J. We've tried it." I tell her. "No, but it can prove how much I miss you." She says. making me sigh and relax back into the seat. She smiles, taking my behavior as a 'go ahead'.

She unbuttons my pants, about to pull them down. "If we do this, it doesn't mean we're back together, okay?" I tell her. "Yes ma'am." She says. I lift my hips so she can pull my pants and underwear down. She throws them, along with my shoes into the backseat.

Jackie pulls on my legs, bringing me further down the seat. I let my legs fall open as my breathing begins to quicken from anticipation. My legs are lifted to rest over Jackie's shoulders, allowing her head to get further between my legs.

Her tongue attaches itself to my clit, immediately circling it at a fast pace. "Shit, fuck." I moan, my head falling against the headrest. My right hand grabs the handle above the window, and my left finds it's way to Jackie's hair. I pull and tug at her roots, getting moans in return.

I cry at the feeling of her moans sending vibrations against my clit. Jackie's hands grip onto my thighs, holding them apart and leaving light scratch marks. "Fuck, J. It's too much." I whine, the feeling of her tongue on my clit beginning to be overwhelming. "I'm not stopping until you cum all over my tongue." She says, earning a deep moan from me.

Despite the overpowering sensation, it feels like fucking heaven. My hips start bucking and rolling into Jackie's mouth. My thighs are shaking and red from the pleasure and her hands. The windows are steamed up and the car is hot despite the air conditioning. "I'm gon-" I moan out, getting stopped by my high.

I finish in her mouth, her tongue riding out my high until I calm down. She licks me clean, then wipes her lips with her hand. "I believe you; That you miss me." I pant. "Good. I already miss the taste of you." She smirks, climbing back into the drivers seat. I giggle, bringing my knees up and curling into the seat.

"J, we're really toxic. I do love you, I promise. But, I can't keep living my life in a jealous, stressful relationship. I'm sorry." I tell her once my breathing has settled. "I understand. But, I'll keeping doing whatever I can to prove that I only want you. I love you." She tells me.