Jackie - Makeup

"Close your eyes" Jackie told me before applying eyeshadow to my lid. We're sitting on her bed getting ready for some party. Shauna was supposed to get ready with us but she's late so we got started.

"Soo, you looking forward to seeing anyone tonight?" Jackie asked me in a teasing tone. "No, not really. I'm only going because you're making me." I laugh. "Yeah well, maybe I just like seeing my bestie all dressed up." She tells me as she applies mascara to my lashes.

"Oh your bestie? Then why isn't Jeff aloud to know we still hangout?" I ask her. "You know whyyy." She drags out. "Yeah he found out I took your virginity before he could." I say proudly. She laughs and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Are you done yet?" I ask her getting impatient. "Almost, blush, lip gloss and you're free." She tells me in a sweet voice. "Come here, I need you closer." She demands. I move closer to her, our criss crossed legs now overlapping.

Jackie picks up a clean brush and her pink pallet. "Smile." She tells me and demonstrates. "No. You know where my cheeks are." I tell her. She scoffs dramatically and gives me puppy dog eyes. "Fuck fine, you're lucky you're cute." I give in and smile.

She starts applying blush to my cheeks and quickly gets red. Jackie has always told me she loved my smile, I didn't think she loved it so much it made her blush.

"You're very red." I laugh. She puts away her blush and picks up a pink tinted lip gloss. "Shut up." She says bluntly. "Like literally ruby red." I continue to giggle. "Go to hell!" Jackie tells me and starts applying the lip gloss to me.

She finishes my makeup and says, "Done!". I give her a sarcastic little yay and stand up to go look in the mirror. Jackie follows behind me and we stand in front of her full length mirror.

Jackie rests her hands on my shoulders and leans her head against her hand. "You look beautiful. " She tells me. I smile and move my attention from my makeup to hers. "Hey, that's the eye color you were wearing when we fuc-" I'm cut off by Jackie, " Shouldn't you be in hell, pretty girl."