Shauna - Ten More

REQUEST

"Come back! I'm cold." I groan to my girlfriend when she gets out of bed. "We have to get ready for school." She tells me.

"You're no fun." I joke, rolling over to face away from her. "We're already going to be late, love." Shauna says. I turn over half way to watch her as she picks out her clothes.

"I like that one." I tell her as she holds up a maroon shirt. "Me too." She smiles, taking it off the hanger. I roll back over knowing she's about to change.

"Baby, we're seriously about to be late if we don't leave in the next five minutes." She tells me. I roll onto my back, watching her tie her shiny hair into a pony. "Fine. I'll get up if you give me a kiss." I tell her.

She finishes her hair quickly with a smile on her face before walking over to me. She leans down to my level and gives me soft kiss. "Another one." I say when she pulls away, and she does.

I do this about nine more times and honestly I don't know how Shauna hadn't dragged me out of bed yet. "Okay, come on you need to get dressed." She tells me.

"No, wait." I say quickly and grab her hand. She gives me a 'go on' look so I say, "I know you've kissed me like ten times, but I think I need about ten more before I can get out of bed."

"You think you're so cute, don't you." She laughs. "I don't think it, I know it." I smile as she leans down to give me those ten more kisses.