*Shauna/Lottie - Restroom pt. 2

"I fucking hate how kinky you are sometimes." I say. Lottie giggles, lightly pushing me away from the counter so she can jump down. She pulls my underwear and pants up for me, zipping them and buttoning them aswell. "C'mon, let's go finish eating." Shauna says, unlocking the door and opening it, smiling like she didn't just deny me of finishing.

The rest of dinner was torture, but the car ride home? That was a living hell. Shauna drove while I sat in the passenger seat. Lottie sat in the back, touching herself and letting out dramatically loud moans. I was already wet and on edge, that was just the icing on the sex cake.

I attempted to slip my hand into my panties, but Shauna caught me. "Don't worry, we'll take care of it for you." She tells me sweetly, but her death grip on my wrist is anything but sweet. Luckily, Shauna doesn't live far from the pizza place, so we were home and inside in less than ten minutes.

"Go upstairs." Lottie tells me as soon as we step inside. "Make me." I smirk, crossing my arms and looking up at her. I know that was a bad move, but I love messing with them. Especially Lottie, she thinks she's intimidating but she's not. Shauna isn't necessarily intimidating either, her deer eyes make that impossible. However, Shauna doesn't mess around. If I piss her off, she takes care of it.

"Go." Lottie says, also crossing her arms. I don't move, just continue to smile up at her. "It's okay, Lot. If she wants it here, we'll give it to her here." Shauna says after she shuts and locks the front door. That right there made me a million times more scared than I've ever been of Lottie.

Shauna moves to stand between me and Lottie, her eyes locked with mine. She gently takes my head in her hands, leaning in and connecting our hungry lips. I let my hands fall to her hips, and her tongue enters my mouth. She's being too sweet, that makes me worry.

"Lottie." Shauna mumbles against my lips. "Yes, my love?" Lottie asks. "Go get the vibrator." Shauna tells her after pulling away from our kiss. Lottie makes her way up the stairs to Shaunas room, doing as she was asked. "What're you gonna do to me?" I smile in a joking way. Shauna chuckles at my tone saying, "Ruin you."

She unzips my pants, yanking them down quickly. I step out of them as Shauna smashes her lips onto mine, immediately creating passion and heat. She pulls down my underwear, letting me step out of them as well. I break the kiss, pulling her shirt over her head and discarding it on the floor.

She copies me, removing my shirt and throwing it off to the ground. Lottie comes strolling back in, fully naked and a vibrator in her hand. I smile at the sight, immediately getting reminded of the throbbing between my legs. "Lay down on the couch, L." Shauna tells her.

Lottie complies, laying down across the couch cushions. Shauna uses her hands on my hips to guide me to the couch. We stand at the end by the arm rest, looking down at Lottie. "Get on top of her." Shauna whispers in my ear. I move to climb onto the couch, on my hands and knees above Lottie. She smiles up at me, her fingers rubbing on my waist and thighs.

I lean down, telling her how beautiful she looks, before pressing my needy lips against hers. I get caught up in the feeling of making out with her, jumping at the feeling of something cold on my clit. Lottie turns it on, letting the vibrator work at my already sensitive clit. I moan into her mouth, jumping again when I feel hands on my hips.

"Fuck me, please." I whine as I barely pull away from Lottie. "So fucking needy." Shauna says before thrusting two fingers into me. Lotties fingers scratch and rub at my back with one hand, and grab one of mine with her other. Shaunas fingers pump in and out of me quickly, as Lottie brings my hand down between her legs.

I take the hint, starting to rub at her clit. Moans are exchanged between us, and not long after, we hear Shaunas aswell. I assume she's touching herself, as I can only feel her one hand, the one that's inside me. I shove a couple fingers into Lottie once I feel she's wet enough. Her nails dig into my shoulder, dragging down and bringing a bra strap with her.

I can feel Shaunas fingers getting sloppy, telling me that she's close to finishing. The vibrator on my clit kept me going though, making me the first one to cum. When I do, Shauna removes her wet fingers from me, takes the vibrator off my clit, and instead uses her hand to grab at my hips and ass. "Fuck, faster." Lottie whines, throwing her head back into the couch. I do as I was told, beginning to thrust my fingers in and out at a quicker speed.

Shaunas grip on my hip tightens and her moans become more high pitched. "Fuck. You're so hot." She moans as she finishes on her own fingers. I get Lottie to her high, which doesn't take long. Her body tenses around my fingers as she moans and yells out my name. I pull my fingers out of her, sucking them clean before collapsing on top of her. I roll to my side, letting Shauna in my line of sight. She comes over, laying on the couch on the free side of Lottie.

We're wrapped up in warm arms by Lottie, who's probably dosing off by now. She can never stay awake too long after fucking, especially after finishing twice in the same hour. "You think you'll be able to walk in the morning?" Shauna asks, her hand coming up to stroke my cheek. "Definitely not. Don't worry, that was fucking heaven." I smile.