Nat - Wanna smoke? pt. 1

"Finally!" Nat exclaims dramatically, pulling me through the front door. "Miss me?" I joke, smiling as she pulls me into a tight, brief hug. "Yes." She groans, pulling away. I laugh, taking ahold of her hand and leading us into her room. Nat closes the door behind us, despite the fact that we're here alone.

"Wanna smoke?" She asks, watching as I sit on her bed with my legs hanging off. "Is that even a question?" I laugh, pulling a bright pink lighter out of my back pocket and holding it up. Nat smiles, going to her dresser and opening her bra and underwear drawer.

She pulls out a little bag of pre-rolls, closes the drawer, and head over to sit with me on the bed. "Here." She says, handing me one before taking one more out for herself. "Thanks." I put it between my lips, lighting the end.

A half hour later and we're pretty high, Nat more so than me. I'm lying back on her pillow, the blonde laying on my stomach and between my legs. My left hand keeps the joint up by my lips, and my right plays with my girlfriend's hair.

Nat suddenly rolls over, now on top and facing me. "Hi." I laugh before taking a puff and blowing the smoke slowly into her face. She playfully scrunches her face until the smoke is gone, then leans up to press a kiss to my lips. It's long, slow and sensual, the kiss she gives me when she wants more than just a kiss.

"You're high out of your mind." I tell her when she eventually pulls away. She groans, "so?" before kissing me again. "I'm not going to touch you when you're not sober. You know that, love." I say sweetly. Nat smirks, pecking my lips one more time and says, "Fine."

Nat rolls back over, her back resting on my stomach. She sets her joint down on a little trey on the nightstand, then focuses back on herself. "What are you doing?" I giggle, watching as the blonde unbuttons her jeans. "If you won't touch me, I'll do it myself." She tells me.

A/N
Don't hate me!! Look out for part 2 this weekend!!! I have to leave some open ended shi sometimes so you guys come back!!! Leave Requests:)