*Nat - Obsessed pt. 2

"I didn't think you'd actually come

"I didn't think you'd actually come." I smile, stepping into the hallway outside my dressing room. "Aw, did you not want me to?" Nat asks, a fake pout as she makes puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes, making her life. My cheeks flush as I notice her eyes wondering down my body, looking at my outfit.

"You like? Travis does." I smirk, leaning on the doorway. "I bet he does, sweetheart. It's very...sparkly." She smiles calmly, hiding the fact that she definitely likes my top and skirt more than anyone else.

"Speaking of Travis, have you talked to him yet?" Nat asks, casually stepping towards me and reaching for my hand. I let her take it, giving her sweaty hand a squeeze. "No, not yet. But he pissed me off a few too many times the fast couple days, so I'm not worried about hurting his feelings."

"Okay, good." She smirks, leaning in. I smile without even realizing, finally being in the position to kiss the girl I've wanted for so long. Her lips press against mine, a simple, sweet peck that sends butterflies through my bones.

"Wait. What time is it?" I quickly speak, remembering where I'm at and why I'm here. "Uh, 6:58." Natalie says, still quite close to me. "Shit!" I yell, pulling my dressing room door shut behind me. "I have to get on stage in two minutes and I haven't been re-set up with my mic yet." I spill out, rushing past the blonde and down the hall.

I made it to stage just before 7, thank fuck. I happily and energetically sang several of my fans favorite of my songs, however, I was just looking forward to getting back to my dressing room and meeting up with Nat.

As soon as I got back stage at the start of my second 10 minute break and wardrobe change, I pulled out my phone and opened my most recent contact.

"We only have 8 minutes

"We only have 8 minutes." I tell her, pulling the blonde by her hand into my dark dressing room. The only light was from my vanity mirror and a galaxy light that shone on the ceiling. "No problem, baby. We can be done in 5." She smirks, making me blush.

She pushes the door closed behind her, locking it just incase the stage crew decides to come be annoying. As soon as I hear the click of the second lock, my body is pushed against Nats. Our lips colliding quickly as my hands go to her hair, and hers go to my waist.