*Van - Want some help?

A/N
Not proof read so comment if you find errors please! Also, expect to see our faves such as Madelyn Cline, Dominic Fike, Griffin Gluck, Sophie Thatcher, and Katie Douglas as face claims in Locked In!!

Prompt Request - "were you just masterbating?" "uh...no, I was just." "want some help?"

Moans are being muffled by my hand and my legs are shaking. God, why didn't I do this sooner? My fingers rubbed at my clit at a high speed, my back arching off the bed. My girlfriend left for a soccor thing a few days ago. I've been horny ever since.

I figured I could wait until she got home, but it's the day she comes back and finally I gave in. My legs are weak at this point and my moans are getting harder to control. As I feel a knot forming in my stomach, my bedroom door opens.

"Hi there, baby." Van says, wide eyed at the sight. I stop what I'm doing, pulling the comforter up to cover my naked body. I lean up, resting on my elbows as Van takes in the scene. "Were you just masterbating?" She asks me, a smirk on her face.

"Uhm, no. I was just..." I try to make up an excuse, but there isn't one. "Want some help?" Van asks. I nod my head quickly, already feeling the wetness grow between my legs. Van walks over, ridding herself of her shirt and bottoms as she does so.

She climes into bed with me, under the blankets. I immediately wrap my arms around her neck, pressing my lips to hers. We melt into the kiss, longing and desire erupting between us. "God, I miss you so fucking much." I practically moans against her lips.

"Awh, baby. Were you pretending it was me touching you before I came in?" She teases, knowing the answer. "Yes." I say breathily, quickly crashing our lips together once again. We continue making out, laying on our sides in the middle of my warm bed.

Van's hands roam my naked body, sending shivers up my spine. Her right hand travels down my back, to my thigh. She holds it, bring my leg up to rest on her hip. Once we're comfortable in that position, the same hand comes down between my legs.

My core is burning with anticipation. Van palms me with her hand, two fingers moving through my folds. "Fuck." I breath sharply. "Is it okay?" She checks, I nod. With that, the two fingers are pushed into me, no adjust time given.

Her fingers thrust into me at an incredible pace, drawing moans and cries from my wet lips. "I missed the feeling of you pulsing around my fingers, love." She tells me. I grip onto her shoulders for support, more mentally than physically.

I can feel myself getting close again, so I start grinding against my girlfriend's fingers. "I'm close." I whimper. "Already? You must have really gotten yourself going before, baby." Van teases, a smirk across her lips. I lean in and connect our lips, using them as a muffle for my moans.

A few more thrusts does it, and I'm finishing all over Van's skilled fingers. "I fucking love you." I tell her, rolling to lay on top of her. She wraps her arms around my waist, holding me as I leave sloppy kisses on her chest. "I love you more. That was the best thing I could've come home too." Van giggles.