*Shauna - I'm Yours

A/N
Any chapter containing smut will have a '*' in front of the name :)

REQUEST

I finally got my girlfriend to go to a party with me. Randy's parties are famous and I've been to almost all of them. Shauna, however, has never been to one, until now.

I even got her to dress up a little. She wore a little, black, flowy dress under a jean jacket. I let Shauna choose my outfit. She chose a royal blue, silk mini dress. It's an hourglass shape that's tight around my waist and flowy around my hips and thighs.

Shauna hung out with me most of the night, but when I wanted to go dance, I was left alone. She hates dancing, and I know that, So I tried to keep it short.

Yeah, I did try. But, I love dancing. I also bumped into some of my friends that I don't see very often because of soccor. So, time went by and I got carried away dancing with them.

Music played as sweaty bodies bumped and swayed against eachother. I love parties, if you drink the right shit and dance with the right people, it can feel euphoric.

My friend, Gabrielle, and I danced together. Our hands draped around eachothers body and we swayed back and forth against eachother. We sang out loud to the songs we knew and laughed with eachother during the ones we didn't.

I felt eyes glaring into my back many times, I ignored it until now. I turn my head to the direction of the burning eyes, to see my girlfriend. She's standing alone, red solo cup in hand.

I give her a smile and a little wave that she completely ignores. I know that look, she gets it alot. She's jealous. Shauna is a great girlfriend, but she gets jealous and protective very easily. I'm not complaining though, it's very hot.

I continue to dance with Gabrielle for a few minutes, but keeping an eye on Shauna. She never took her eyes off me, not for a second. Her jealous eyes turning more and more serious by the minute.

"I have to go, my girlfriend is getting impatient." I tell Gabrielle. "Okay, have a good night!" She tells me. We say our goodbyes and I make my way through the crowd to get to Shauna.

"Hey, stalker." I joke. "Have fun?" She asks with an unamused face. "Mhhm. Wanna go?" She nods her head quickly, taking my hand and leading me to her car.

She opens the passenger door for me and I hop in, mumbling a 'thank you'. She gets in the drivers side and quickly starts the car, driving off.

We ride in silence for a good five minutes before I can't take it anymore. "I know I already told you, but you look really pretty tonight." I tell her. Shauna doesn't say anything.

"Babe. Come on." I say when I realize she won't answer. "What?" She asks, not taking her eyes off the road. "Why aren't you talking to me?" I ask, she just sighs in response.

"Okay, pull in here." I tell her, gesturing towards an almost empty parking lot to our right. "What? Why?" She asks. "Just do it." I say, making her swerve to make the turn into the lot.

"Park." I tell her. She pulls into a random spot and puts the car in park. "Okay, what?" She asks, sounding annoyed. "Why are you so jealous?" I ask her.

"I'm not jealous." She says, looking forward. "Then what the fucks your deal, Shauna?" I ask, turning in my seat to face her. "You're mine. You're supposed to dance like that with me." She spits, finally looking at me.

I smile, just admiring her beautiful face and deer like eyes. "You are jealous." I say in a joking tone. But Shauna didn't take it that way. "Shut up." She tells me quickly before smashing her lips against mine.

I immediately kiss her back, smirking against her lips. Her hand goes to the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her.

After a couple minutes, our kisses grow more passionate. I could already feel the hunger and need radiating off of her. I pull away for just enough time to crawl over the center console to Shaunas lap.

Our lips reconnect as I situate myself on top of her lap, straddling her. Shauna moves her hands to grip my waist and hips, while mine tuck her hair behind her ears and cup her face.

As we continue making out, she slowly starts making my hips rock against her. With nothing under my dress except thin underwear, the feeling of grinding against her thigh was electric.

She smirked against my lips when she felt my hips moving on their own. Moans started escaping me and intertwining with our kisses.

She detached her lips from mine, moving to kiss and suck on my jaw and neck. Without her mouth to muffle my moans, I bit onto my bottom lip, hard enough it almost started bleeding.

"That feel good, baby?" She mumbles against my neck, referring to my grinding against her now wet thigh. "Yes." I breath out.

She moves one hand from my hips to underneath my dress, pulling my underwear to one side. My bear body now rocking against her, I couldn't stop the moans from escaping my lips.

"You sound so pretty, love." She tells me, kissing over spots she previously left bruises. I continue getting off on her thigh, and decide I want her to have a little fun too.

I reach one hand down to the bottom of her dress, doing as she had done to me, and moving her underwear to one side. I begin rubbing her slowly, making her head fall back against the seat.

"Fuck, baby." She moaned. Her voice mixed with her bare skin grinding against mine, got me close to finishing. I continue rubbing my finger against her clit, getting faster and faster.

"I'm gonna come." I breath out, resting my head in the crook of her neck. "Go ahead, baby." She moans, starting to buck her hips towards my hand.

I come undone all over her thigh, continuing to rock slowly, riding out my high. Once I calm down enough to control myself, I move my finger from her clit. Without a warning, I push two fingers inside her.

I watch as her eyes roll back and she bites down on her lip. I pump my fingers in and out of her at the same pace she's grinding against my hand.

"You feeling jealous now, love?" I mock. She shakes her head no, not being able to form words from the pleasure. Her fingers dig into my thighs and her grinding starts getting less rhythm.

"Come for me, pretty girl." I say lowly. She let's out a soft moan, giving her hips a final thrust as she finishes on my fingers.

I let her ride it out on my fingers before I slowly slip them out of her, fixing her underwear as I go. I hop off her lap, moving back to the passenger seat.

I fix my underwear and dress as I watch Shauna fixing her own. She turns her head to me, a soft lazy smile across her face. I bring my two fingers up to my lips, letting them slip past and into my mouth.

I slowly suck them clean as Shauna watches every move I make. "Never feel jealous again, love. I'm yours."