*Lottie - Keep Writing

A/N
This idea was inspired by the first ch. in the Wednesday imagine book in my reading list titled Jenna. Also, Google says the boogeyman will be out this month close to the end. Should I hold off on Vampire so I can start the Sadie fic asap? Or should I start the Vampire fic and hold off on the Sadie fic?

Prompt Request - "c'mere, you can sit on my lap until I'm done working."

Lottie and I lay beside eachother in her bed, kissing and cuddling. "I need to get back to work soon." I tell her when we pull away for air. "Five more minutes." She says, reconnecting our lips and rolling us so she's on top.

A few minutes pass, and I bring it up again. "Lot, I have an essay due in the morning. I really need to finish it." I remind her. She groans, rolling off of me nonetheless. I kiss her forhead, hopping up and heading to her desk. I get the half written essay out of my backpack and start writing.

Lottie turns on her radio, playing a mix tape she made me a while ago. About forty minutes go by of us listening to music, and me working on my essay. Thank God I'm almost done, because my girlfriend had only grown more and more impatient.

"Are you done yet?"

"No, baby."

"Are you done now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"How about you c'mere and sit on my lap until I'm done working?" I suggest.

Lottie smiles at the idea, hopping up from her bed. She pulls me by the chair, leaving a gap between me and the desk. I expect her to crawl into my lap and get comfortable. But what does my adorable girlfriend do? She gets on her knees, crawls under the desk, and pulls me and the chair back in.

"What are you doing?" I laugh. She doesn't respond, instead she starts peppering kisses up my bare thighs, going back and forth between my left and right leg. "Dummy, I need to write. How can I do this with you between my legs?" I groan.

"I don't know, baby. Figure it out." She tells me. She wraps her arms around my thighs, pulling them apart. My sun dress starts rising as Lotties kisses move upward. I pick up my pencil, attempting to keep writing. I only have two paragraphs left, I can do this.

No the fuck I can't. Lotties tongue presses against my clothed clit, causing my hips to jerk forward, and the pencil to slip from my fingers. "Fuck." I breath out. Her fingers digging into my inner thighs, drawing whines from my parted lips.

Lotties hands slide up my legs, to my hips. She hooks her fingers around the sides of my panties, pulling them down. I lift off my seat breifly, allowing her to yank them all the way off my legs. "Keep writing, baby." She tells me, returning her grip to my thighs, and her lips to my clit.

"I can't." I moan, my head falling back. The feeling disappears, leaving my body longing for my girlfriend's touch. "Write, or I stop. Got it?" She tells me, I nod my head frantically. Her lips wrap around my clit, sucking and flicking with her tongue.

I do my best to swallow the moans fighting to escape my lips. I pick up the pencil, continuing to write. Well, more like scribble. My handwriting could definitely be nicer, but the feeling in-between my legs couldn't be better.

Lotties tongue expertly works at my clit, making a knot begin to form in my lower stomach. I roll my hips into her mouth, trying trying get all the friction I can. My thighs are held down to the chair, encouraging me not to move.

My writing continues to get worse and worse the closer I get to finishing. I'm pushed over the edge, dropping my pencil when Lotties tongue swiftly enters me. "Keep writing, my love." She reminds me. Her tongue is replaced with one of her fingers, and I comply, picking up my pencil.

I struggle to write, the feeling of my girlfriend's finger curling into my cunt becoming overwhelming. "How's it going up there, baby?" Lottie asks, her voice laced with tease. "Good." I mumble out, holding back moans and whines.

Lottie adds another finger, pushing me over the edge. My hips buck forward and my back arches off the back of the chair. "God damnit, Lottie." I moan, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. The knot in my stomach comes undone, and I finish on my girlfriend's fingers.

She rides out my high with slow, meaningful thrusts. When I calm down, she pulls them out, sucking them clean. Lottie pushes my chair back, just enough to crawl out from underneath the desk. Standing up, she glances at the paper in front of me.

"Really?" She laughs, gesturing towards the scribbles and bad handwriting. "Fuck you. You try having good penmanship while getting fucked!" I tell her. "Maybe I will." She says, resting one hand on the desk and bringing the other up to my chin.

She holds it, keeping my face in place so she can lean down and press a long kiss to my lips. "You taste so good, you know that?" She smirks, her lips hovering over mine. "I do now. So, wanna try it?" I smirk, making my girlfriend nod her head and smile.