Ellie - Well That Was Traumatic (Tlou)

(Can be extended for another part)

You woke up to the sound of screaming. You flew out of bed and opened the room door to see Sam, a young boy you learned to care for, on top of your girlfriend trying to rip her apart.

"Help her!" You screamed to Joel, your temporary guardian. Your heart beat quickened hearing Ellie cry and scream from terror. When the only gun in the room ended up in the hands of Henry, Sams big brother, instead of Joel, your fear level spiked from 100 to 100,000.

You didn't think, just bolted towards Ellie and Sam in an attempt to do anything to save her. You didn't make it far though, a gun shot rang through your ears and a sting ran through your leg. You landed against the wall, sliding down to the floor and clutching your thigh in pain.

No one really realized you had been hit, you didn't care at the moment though. Another gun shot went off, but this time not towards you. It was towards Sam.

Sam flew off of Ellie and became limp. "El", You said after a moment of silence. Ellie looked at you and immediately crawled to sit in between your legs with her back against your chest. You hugged her close to you and she gripped your arms as you both listened to Henry and Joel argue about the gun.

"Henry, put the gun down. " Joel said multiple times. You and Ellie both looked up at the worst moment possible, to see Henry holding the gun against his temple and pull the trigger.

The horrifying cry that you heard from your girlfriend was heartbreaking. You tightened your arms around her, tucked your face in her neck, and waited until someone said something.

Joel eventually told us he'd start digging graves for our now dead friends. "Take your time. I'll let you know when I'm done. " He told us tiredly as he left.

After a few minutes, Ellie slightly turned around. Her back and side was still against you, but she could look you in the eye. She kept her face close to yours, your forheads touching. Her hand went to the side of your face and yours went to play with the neck of her shirt. "Well that was traumatic." You joke, tears running down both of your cheeks.

A/N
Please give feedback!! I love constructive criticism:) Also I can make a pt. 2 if it's wanted! Pt. 2 is realizing the injury and taking care of it!

PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS!! XOX