*Nat - Wanna smoke? Pt. 3

A/N
This absolutely sucks ass but I didn't want to leave this unfinished lol anyway leave requests and gimme an idea for a Shauna smut!

Her hands hold my hips, only moving when she decides to unbutton my pants. She sits up momentarily, tugging at my jeans until they're completely off and discarded on the floor. The blonde lowers herself back down, leaving a harsh kiss to my covered clit. I whine, bucking my hips and letting my head fall back. "Be patient." She tells me.

I nod quickly, bringing a hand up to tuck some hair behind Nats ear. She smiles before diving back in, licking a long strip up my center over my underwear. "Mmfuck." I mumble, my hand finding and tugging at the blondes hair. "Can I take these off?" She asks, sitting up and hooking her fingers on the waist of my underwear. I breath out a yes while shaking my head, watching as Nat procedes to pull them off, and tossing them wherever my pants are.

My girlfriend moves around, getting us back into the position she wants: My legs draped over her shoulders, and her hands holding my thighs apart. Without warning, Nat attaches her tongue to my clit, roughly sucking and flicking at it. "Oh my God, fuck." I groan, my eyes rolling back.

My hands grip and tug at the blondes hair, encouraging her to keep going. Her hands hold my hips down, keeping me from moving around as she fucks me. "Faster." I moan, crying in pleasure as she does so, flicking her tongue against me faster than before.

One of Nats hands slips between my legs, joining her mouth in the fun. Two fingers slip into me, quickly curling and pumping at an amazing rhythm. "I'm close, baby. Don't stop!" I tell Nat, my fingers pulling at her hair. "Cum for me, love." She mumbles against me, pushing me over the edge.

My back arches off the mattress and a long string of moans escapes my mouth. Nat cleans me up either her tongue as I finish, not leaving anything behind. She leaves sweet kisses around my center and upper thighs as I come down from my high. "You okay, pretty girl?" She asks, a cocky smirk plastered across her lips.

"Yeah." I laugh, watching as my girlfriend crawls up the bed beside me, and plops down on her side. I lean over, taking both mine and Nats joints from the trey, handing her hers. We both take a hit, giggling as we blow the smoke into eachothers faces. "I love you, dork." She smiles. "Yeah, I know."