*Van - Little Victory pt. 2

"You're really close to me right now." I mumble. "You're really red right now." She laughs. "Fuck you." I sigh. "Maybe I will. If you can beat me in a one on one game." She smirks. "Oh okay, then what do I have to do if you win?" I ask. "Let me fuck you."

"You're on." I say. I go back to grab the ball and we start a one on one game. I sucked ass the first half, then started getting a little better. But, not good enough to beat Van. "You're a dick." I yell when she kicks the winning goal. "Suck me then, I don't know what to tell you!" She yells back.

I hold up both my hands, giving her my middle fingers. She walks over to me, grabs my wrists, and pushes my hands down. "So, the bet still stands." She says. "Hmm, I don't know." I say, turning and starting the walk to the locker room.

"What?" Van asks, following behind me. "I might tell you no just to fuck with you." I tell her. "Wooow. You're a bitch, huh?" She laughs. "Maybe." I smile. We get to the locker room, and seeing as it's after school hours. it's completely empty.

I go in first, Van close behind me. I pull the door open, going in and letting Van hold it for herself. As soon as we're both Inside, the door is slammed shut and I'm spinned and pushed against it. My stomach, tits, and hands pressed against it, Van's hands hold my hips. "Damn. Couldn't take no for an answer, huh?" I joke.

"A bets a bet." She says, pressing herself against my back. I can feel her strap right against my ass and her hips practically grinding into it. "Do you always where that thing? Or just for special practices?" I ask with a smirk. "I wear it when I see you." She says into my ear.

Fuck, that's hot. I think those words alone just got me soaked. "Can I?" She mumbles, her hands gripping the waist band of my spandex. "What'll you do if I say no?" I ask. "Do you really want to find out?" She asks. I mumble out a no, and Van yanks down my shorts, letting them drop to my ankles.

She's quiet, so I know she noticed my panties. They're lacey, black and very, very small. "Do you always where these? Or just for special practices?" She mocks me. "Fuck you." I breath out. One of her hands stays on my hips, keeping me pinned against the wall. Her other hand wraps around my waist, to reach down and feel between my legs.

I shudder and breath out at the feeling. I didn't realize how horny I already was, but I'm extremely sensitive and she knows it. "God damn. You're already so wet and I haven't even touched you." She says, making me roll my eyes.

She rubs my clit through my underwear, but only for a few seconds. Her fingers move my panties to one side, so I'm completely bare. Her hand snakes back around my waist, so they're both resting on my hips. "I seriously need you to tell me this is okay before I get in too deep." She says.

"Dude, fuck me already." I say hastily. One of her hands leaves me breifly, I assume to pull down her shorts. And when it returns, it takes merely second for her strap to be plunging into me. "Oh, fuck." I moan loudly, getting pushed into the door more.

"You sound so fucking hot, baby." She moans, thrusting into me again. I claw at the door, not knowing how to handle the sensation. She continues to pound into me, sounds of her hips hitting my ass filling the room. "Faster." I whine, and she listens.

Her nails dig into my hips, probably leaving red marks and light bruises. "Feel good, love?" She asks almost mockingly. "Yes. Fuck, it feels so good." I tell her, ending my response with a moan. "You fucking suck at soccor. But, shit. You take me so good, baby." She praises in my ear, and I can't help but moan at the words.

She stops her thrusts abruptly, pulling out of me. "What are you doing?" I ask. Her response is to use her grip on my hips and flip me around. My back hits the door and I'm now facing Van. She's pressed up against me again, her strap on my clit. "I want to watch you when you cum." She says. She uses her foot to lightly kick me feet, making me spread my legs more.

Her strap is pushed inside me again, causing a whine to come from my throat. Van grabs my hands, brings them above my head, and holds them there. She keeps one hand holding mine against the door, and her other goes back to my hip. She starts fucking into me again, immediately at a fast pace.

My fingers claw and grip at her hands, not being able to have any other control. Van start kissing and sucking at my neck, definitely leaving hickeys. The biting at my neck, and the pounding inside me pushes me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum." I whisper, trying not to moan. "Do it, baby." She urges.

After only a few more deep thrusts, I come undone all over her strap. She let's my hands fall, and they wrap around her neck for support. Both her hands hold my hips as she finishes me off with a few more slow thrusts. She pulls out, fixing my panties, and tucking her strap back in her boxers.

"Fuck." I sigh, my head falling against the door. "We should uh, have Coach give us more one on one practices. Yeah?" Van smiles. "Abso-fuckin-lutely." I smile.