Nat - Do you like him?

You were sat alone, in the attic of the cabin you and your team currently shared. In highschool you took med classes so you, along with Misty, were the designated nurses. Bored out of your mind, you sat on the hard floor organizing the groups medical supplies.

Eventually, you hear someone coming up the ladder to the attic. You avert your gaze from the supplies to the blonde entering the room. "Hey, Nat" You say. She steps off the ladder completely and into the room. "Hey. I need you." She stated blankly. You quickly became flustered and confused.

You guys have been bestfriends for a few years, well you were her bestfriend. To you, she was way more, you just never got around to telling her that out of fear of losing her.

"Hm?" You ask. "I need your nursing skills I mean. " She explains. "Of course, why?" She starts unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down her legs. You don't say anything out of pure confusion. "Natalie, what the hell?" You ask as you stand up. Her thigh is bloody and wrapped in a peice of fabric.

She sits down in the middle of the room as you grab a few things. You bring over a clean towel and some bandage wrap you were lucky Misty brought in case of emergencies. It was almost like that girl knew we were gonna crash and be stranded in the middle of nowhere.

"What happened?" You ask her as you began to unwrap her leg and clean up the blood. "Me," she laughed. You gave her a terrified look which made her keep talking. "I needed to fake Javi's death. I used my blood to make it believable." She told you. "Why?" You asked.

As you cleaned her cut, you were careful not to touch her too much. You didn't want to her hurt her, plus she was sitting in front of you in her underwear and you wanted to keep your composure. But what you didn't know was that Natalie noticed your flustered state, and thought it was adorable.

"Travis has been driving himself crazy. I just wanted him to realize that there's no way Javi is alive but he wouldn't believe me. So I put my blood on one of his jackets and told Travis I found it in the woods. " She explained.

"Wow." You say blankly. "Yeah." You finish wrapping up Nats leg but neither of you move. "Do you like him?" You ask nervously. "What the fuck? No!" She laughs and you believe her. You simply nod and start standing up. "Wait!" She nearly yells and grabs your hand. She pulls you back down to be seated, even closer to her now than you were before.

"Why do you care?" She asks in a sweet tone, slightly giggly. "We're friends right, friends know who the other has a crush on. " You know what came out of your mouth sounded stupid but that was all you could think of without telling Natalie you love her.

"We're friends?" She questions with a smile. You nod. "So does that mean I shouldn't kiss you right now?" She asks in a teasing tone. You get a dumbfounded look on your face as you stare back and forth between her eyes and lips.

She notices your gaze on her lips and takes it as a hint. She grabs your chin softly, leans in and closes the gap between you. Your lips move together perfectly like you've always hoped they would.

"I don't want to be just friends." You blurt out when you eventually pull away for air. She gives you a breathy laugh and a cute smile, says "Me neither, baby." and kisses you again.

A/N
Please leave requests I desperately need ideas🙏🙏 And lmk your thoughts on this, it took a while but I like it!