*Van - Team Sleepover pt. 2

A/N
Not proof read like usual but HERE YA GO!!!!

My hand quickly moves to her hair, letting it get tangled in my fingers. I jump when Van places her hands on my hips roughly, waisting no time to explore my body. "I've wanted this for so fuckin' long." I moan, Van's lips traveling down my jaw and neck. "Me too, pretty girl." She says into my skin.

I feel a harsh grip on the back of my thighs, followed by Van telling me to jump. I do it, now sitting on the corner with my legs on either side of her hips. I use my hands, holding her jaw and pulling her head back up. I reconnecting our lips, her tongue immediately entering my mouth and beginning to explore.

Van messes with the hem of my pj shorts, her fingers slipping past and onto my warm skin. "Touch me." I moan against her lips. Van smirks, using one hand to hold my thighs apart. The other dives into my shorts and underwear, quickly finding my wetness.

I moan at the sudden contact, my head fall back and losing Van's kiss. She moves her focus to my neck again, kissing roughly and sucking. Her fingers start working at my clit, rubbing circles and teasing the pace. I subconsciously start grinding into her hand, needed more friction.

Take this off." She tells me, tugging at my tank top with her free hand. I obey, taking the hem in my hands and peeling the shirt over my head. I toss it to the ground, getting caught off guard when Van shoves two finger into me. "Gah- Fuck!" I moan, my entire back falling agape the mirror behind me.

"Good job, baby. But you gotta be quiet, okay?" She says. I'm flustered and horny, all I can do it nod slightly. My fingers grip the edge of the counter, becoming my outlet as Van's fingers thrust in and out of my harshly. The red head lowers herself to her knees, antagonizingly slow.

We keep eye contact, making butterflies and knots form in my tummy. Her lips attach to my clit, sucking and licking at it. "Mmh Fuckkk." I moan quietly, my knuckles turning white. "You taste so good, sweet girl." She mumbles against my core, sending shivers up my spine. I moan at the compliment, biting my lip to keep it low.

Fingers pounding into me become harder, my body starting to feel exhausted. "I'm gon-" I start, getting cut off by my high. Van's fingers never slow down, riding me through my orgasm. When I calm down, she licks a stripe up my pussy, cleaning me up. Her fingers continue to thrust, feeling strong as ever.

Van's lips start peppering kisses all across my center, traveling to my upper left thigh. "s' too much." I whimper, my fingers sore from gripping the counter. "You can cum one more time, princess. Can't you?" She asks between kisses, starting to suck and bite at my inner thighs. "Mhhm." I hum, my body beginning to feel overstimulated.

"Good girl." Van praises, rising from her knees. She takes my leg, lifting it so my knee is bent and my foot is resting in the counter. I let go of the edge, using the walls as support instead. A thumb is pressed to my clit, circling and flicking while her others pounding into me.

"Fuck, it feels so good." I moan, my body going slightly limp and falling into the corner. "You're doing so good, angel. Cum for me, okay?" She says. I nod frantically, feeling my second high rushing into my stomach. I take one of my hands in my mouth, biting down to muffle my moans as I finish again.

This time, after I calm down, Van pulls out. She sucks her fingers clean, keeping eye contact the whole time as I catch my breath. "Fuck." I giggle, pushing myself off the wall. "Yeah." Shs laughs, playing shocked. I wrap my arms around her, hiding my face in her neck. Her arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You're right. I don't want to be just friends. I wanna do that like everyday." I smile, pulling away from the hug. "Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asks hesitate. "Yeah." I whisper, leaning in and connecting our swollen, warm lips.