*Nat - Hot Tub

Prompt Request - "Shut up!" "Why don't you come over here and make me."

"You like?" I ask, posing and showing off my bikini. "Super sexy, baby." Nat giggles, glancing at me as she finishes packing her bag. "You should show me yours." I smirk, walking over to my girlfriend and tugging on her oversized shirt.

"You'll see it when we get to Jackies." She smiles, zipping her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. I playfully roll my eyes, throwing a big shirt of my own on.

Nat drives the car to Jackie's house, we arrive at the same time Lottie and Shauna do. "Hey!" I yell to them. The four of us exchange hugs and hellos, then walk up to Jackie's door together. Shauna knocks, and Jackie quickly opens the door, letting us in.

The rest of the yj team is already there, dressed in bikinis and ready to relax. "Do you guys want some beer or water or anything before we head outside?" Jackie asks us. "I'll take a beer, thanks!" I say, taking it when she hands it to me.

"You never drink?" Nat asks from behind me. I shrug, smiling and turning around to peck her lips. I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers. Jackie leads the group to her backyard, and to her huge hot tub.

Nat tosses her bag on the ground, and we simultaneously lift our shirts over our heads. Most of the girls weren't wearing a cover, but the ones who did also take them off. I feel Nats eyes on me as I climb into the hot tub, and sit back with my head resting on the edge.

Nat gets in, along with everyone else. She sits right beside me, draping her arm around my shoulders. The girls are all spread out around the tub now, relaxing and giggling. When I don't think Nats looking, I take the opportunity to glance at her bikini.

It's red, and very fucking tiny. To be fair, so is mine, but mines blue. "Like it?" Nat whispers to me. I blush knowing she saw me checking her out. "Yeah. Super sexy, baby." I whisper, leaning over and saying it right into her ear. I kiss her cheek right after, my lips lingering on her soft skin

The night goes on, laughing and splashing illuminating the dark sky. Jackie insisted we all spend the night, that we we don't have to worry about getting home soon. One by one, girls start heading in to get ready for bed. By eleven, It was just me and Nat.

I swin over to the other side, sitting to look at the blonde. "What are ya doin' over there?" Nat giggles. "Lookin' at you. You're pretty." I smirk. "Shut up." She laughs. "Why don't you come over here and make me?" I tell her seductively.

Nat tilts her head a little, eyes locked on mine. The intense eye contact starts to make me nervous. Nat slowly starts moving across the hot tub, never taking her gaze off me. Butterflies erupt in my stomach more and more the closer she gets.

My breath becomes uneven as she approaches me. Her hands go to the rim of the tub to pull her closer. Her body continues to get closer until she's pressed right up against me. Our lips hover over eachother, teasing and creating tension.

I can't take it anymore, and decide to grab her waist, pulling her body onto me. She straddles my thighs, sitting on my lap. Our lips finally connect, creating a rough, sexual kiss. Nats hands move to my neck, using me to stay close.

As we make out, I let my hands travel around her hips and thighs, stopping on her ass. "You're so sexy." I moan, letting my lips travel from hers down to her neck. "Too bad I can't fuck you. You're not sober." Nat laughs, starting to mindlessly grind against my thighs.

"That's okay, baby. All I want right now is to make you feel good." I tell her. One hand makes its way up Nats body, landing on her neck. I use my grip on her jaw to pull her lips back to mine. She moans into the kiss, continuing to roll her hips into mine.

My hand that was on her ass, making her grind into me, travels around her waist. I slip my hand into the front of her bikini bottoms, immediately finding her already swollen clit. She moans, her mouth falling from mine. "Be quiet, baby. They'll here you inside." I tell her.

Nats head falls to my shoulder, using my skin to quiet her whines. I play with her clit for a minute, getting her worked up and throbbing. I take my hand from her neck, and let it slide down her body. Wrapping it around her waist, I use her back to keep her close to me.

The fingers that are working at her clit, quickly travel further through her folds. I push two fingers into her, her hips falling onto them deeply. Nat bites down on my shoulder, a mix of pain and pleasure running through my body. "You feel so good." I whisper in her ear, earning another bite and muffled moan from her lips.

I use the hand on her back to help her grind onto me. My two fingers do most of the work though, curling and thrusting into her cunt. Nat takes her hands off my neck, wrapping her arms around it instead. She hugs me close, still keeping her lips on my neck.

"You close, love?" I ask her. She nods frantically, mumbling out a yes. With that information, I slip my fingers out, and let both of my hands rest on her waist. "What the fuck?" She whines into my shoulder, slowly lifting her head. "Let's go finish this in the shower, yeah? Give you more of a reason to be quiet?" I smirk.

"You're such a dick." Nat mumbles, letting her head fall back onto my shoulder. I laugh, pulling her into a hug by her hips. "You wanna cum or not, baby?" I ask. Nat immediately hops off of me and steps out of the hot tub. I laugh at her eagerness as she starts drying herself off with her towel. "Fuckin' c'mon!" She says, waving her hand in a come motion. "Yes ma'am!"