Nat - Covering Up Lust pt. 1

A/N
1st two ch. of daddy issues are posted!! it is following the movie so do you guys think the love story should end up being fairly fast pace or wait till like the very end to let them get together?

"Okay guys, five minute break. Get some water. You're all doing awesome today!" Coach yells. We all spread out, sitting down or getting water. "Not all of us are doing awesome." Natalie mumbles beside me.

"You're right. You suck today." I tell her before taking a drink of water. "Fuck you." She groans. "I know you want to." I smirk. "Fuck no." She says, also drinking water. "Mmm, yeah. You do."

A little background, Nat and I have a little, dumb rivalry. It started when we had a one night stand, we both enjoyed it and wanted it to happen again. But, her and I aren't relationship people so we never even talked about it.

So, now we just have pent-up sexual tension that we take out on eachother with words. We hate on eachothers but slip in sexual remarks to be funny. Well, the others think it's because it's funny. But, Nat and I know that deep down our hatred is just covering up lust.

"Why do you think everyone wants to hear your pretty voice so much? It gets annoying as fuck." Natalie says. "Aww, bite me." I say, in a cute voice at first, then get annoyed. "Where?" She smirks, taking a swig of water.

"Ew, shut up." I say, pretending to be grossed out. "Make me." She says slowly, stepping closer to me and biting her lip. "Hm, what's in that for me?" I ask. "I won't bully you for a couple hours." She says making me laugh.

"Oh, that's cute." I say. "Me? I know." She jokes, biting her lip again. "No, that you think you can last two hours with me. You'd tap out by one." I tell her. "Prove it." She tells me before biting down on her lip for the third fuckin' time.

"If you bite your lip one more time I'm gonna fuckin' do it for you." I groan. "I dare you to." She smiles. "Okay, girls! Back on the field, let's go!" Coach yells. "Come over after practice?" I ask quickly. "Fuck yes."