*Tai - Anger Issues

Prompt Request - "You're so fucking hot when you're mad."

"Everyone is so fucking obsessed with Lottie and her wilderness shit! It's so annoying how oblivious they all act to the situation. How can they think that Lotties dumbass spiritual bullshit is going to save us?" Tai rants to me, pacing around the cabin.

"I don't know, love." I tell her, placing folded laundry on the table. "But you agree, right? It's bullshit fantasy that's not going to help us." My girlfriend asks. "Yeah, I agree, Tai." I tell her, continuing to fold laundry.

"Are you even listening? You're not even looking at me?" She asks, coming closer to me. "Of course I'm listening. But I'm also doing chores." I smile, finally sparing her a glance. "Can't you fold laundry and look Interested at the same time?" Tai asks, her anger starting to sway to me.

I set down the blanket I folded, then lean up against the table. facing Tai, I fold my arms across my chest and give her 'really?' look. "You've got some anger issues don't you?" I laugh, making her roll her eyes. Before she can answer, I say, "You're so fucking hot when you're mad."

"Oh, is that why you weren't looking at me? I was turning you on and you were embarrassed?" Tai asked, a cocky smile dancing on her lips. "Maybe." I tell her, watching as she starts getting closer and closer.

Her arms cage me in against the table. Drunk butterflies erupt in my stomach, making the jelly feeling in my legs apparent. Tai leans down, our forheads resting against eachother. "Can I take my anger out on you?" She asks, our lips only centimeters apart. "Yes." I nod frantically.

My hands fly to her face, holding her jaw and pulling her in. Our lips connect, hunger and need flowing through our bodies. Her hands roughly grip my waist, making the lower half of our bodies collide.

I moan against her lips as she pushes me back to the table. My mouth opens from the movement, allowing her tongue to explore my mouth. "Wait, Tai. Where are the others?" I pant, breaking our kiss. "Outside." She tells me. beginning to attack my neck with bites and kisses.

"We can't. Someone's gonna come in." I sigh, pushing her away by her shoulder. "I don't give a fuck." She says, searching my eyes for my opinion. I take a moment to think, but decide to nod my head frantically. Tai smirks, waisting no time to reconnect our lips.

Her hands travel from my waist to my thighs. I take the hint, slightly jumping and being caught my Tai. Her hands hold me underneath my thighs, my legs wrapped around her hips. She quickly places me on the table, pushing some folded clothes out of the way in the process.

Our lips move in sync, creating a heated environment around us. My hands roam her body, deciding on staying in her hair. Tais hands work to unbutton my jeans, not even bothering to take them all the way off. One hand quickly slips into my underwear, finding my clit.

"Shit." I mumble against her lips, my mouth falling agape. "Tell me if it's too much, okay?" Tai says, progressively moving her finger faster and faster around my clit. I nod frantically, not being able to form coherent words from the overwhelming sensation.

I reconnect my lips with hers, desperately needing a way to quiet my whines. Tai kisses back breifly, only to grab ahold of my throat right after. She pushes me away, all the way into a laying position. My back arches off the table, her fingers being able to touch me in a different angle.

I lift my hips, struggling to pull my jeans down my hips. Tais unoccupied hand helps, getting my bottoms pulled down just to my thighs. With the new found space, Tai moves her finger through my wet folds, practically moaning at the arousal.

She gives me a look, to which I nod, giving her permission to move further. Her middle and ring finger slip into me easily, immediately starting a rough pace of thrusting and curling. "Fuck." I moan loudly, my eyes rolling back and mg hand gripping at the edge of the table.

I begin to hear subtle whines and whimpers from Tai, causing me to sit up slightly. Her other hand is down her pants, assumingly fingerings herself as well as me. I moan at the sight, my head falling back to the table.

Tais fingers continue to curl inside me, hitting my g-spot every time. "I'm close." I whine. Tai doesn't say anything, just nods and breathes heavily. Her hand still working in her own pants, I'm getting closer and closer to my own climax.

My moans and whimpers grow loader, telling Tai I'm about to cum. As I do, she keeps her pace going the exact same. I'm quick to cover my mouth with one hand, muffling my moans. My other hand stays gripped on the edge of the table, helping me ride out my high.

Tais fingers don't stop though, they continue to pound into me, stirring up another orgasm. "Tai, It's a lot." I tell her breathily, starting to feel overwhelmed. "I'm almost there, baby. The feeling of you pulsing around my fingers is so fucking hot. Can you push through?" She asks, love and lust laced in her raspy voice.

I nod my head, trying my best to calm down the sensation within me. After only another minute, Tai finishes, leaning into the table as she rides out her Hugh. Her hand is removed from her pants, just before they're shoved in my mouth. I hold only her wrist, keeping her cum covered fingers still so I can suck then clean.

As soon as they leave my mouth, I reach my second high. Tais hand covers my mouth, silencing the porn like noises. This time, when I finish, Tai gently slips her fingers out of me. She takes her turn, sucking the wetness from her fingers. "Feel better?" I ask tiredly. Tai takes ahold of my hands, pulling me up to a sitting position.

"Yeah, I do. Was it too much, are you okay?" She asks, rubbing her thumbs over my hands. "It was a lot, but I loved it." I tell her, a smile finding my lips. She copies me, a smile dancing on her face. "C'mon, I'll get you cleaned up, love." She says. "Okay, baby."