Nat - First Time pt. 1

A/N
There will be a part 2, no one have a heart attack plz. Also go to my last chapter and vote please!!!

There's a knock at the bedroom door. "Come in." I yell. This bedroom is the only privacy anyone gets inside this cabin. "Hey, are you busy?" Nat asks as she enters the room.

"No, just reading, why?" I smile, tossing the book to the floor. "Well, everyone went down to the lake. So, it's just you and me here." Nat says in an insinuating way. Natalie and I haven't been dating super long, but for long enough that we like having alone time.

"That's music to my ears." I sit up from laying on the bed. Nat giggles, shutting the door and running over to the bed. She smashes our lips together, crawling on the bed to straddle me. Her hands get tangled in my hair and mine rub her hips and thighs.

Nats hands leave my hair to pull off her shirt. With the new bare skin, my hands explore her back and waist. I let out a soft whimper when she bites on my lower lip. I pull my own shirt off, immediately feelings Nats lips kiss and bite my chest and cleavage.

"Wait." I stop her. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" Nat asks as she pulls back. I grab her hips, keeping her on my lap as I say, "No, you're good. I just, are we going to, you know? Go all the way?" I ask hesitantly. Her arms rest around my shoulders, playing with my baby hairs on my neck.

"We can. But we don't have to. Do you, not want to?" Nat asks. "I-I do. I just, I never have before, so." I stutter, not meeting her eyes. One of Nats hands comes up to hold my chin. She brings it up, making me look at her. "We can go slow. Only if you want to." She tells me sweetly.

"Yeah." I breath out, leaning in to peck her lips. She smiles, hopping off my lap to take her pants off. I stand up, doing the same as her. "You're so beautiful." Shs says, coming to stand in front of me. We're both only in our underwear, vulnerable and in love.

"Don't be sappy." I laugh. She smiles, holding my hands in hers. She leans her forhead against mine, letting our lips falling together. "You wanna lay down?" She mumbles. I nod my head, stepping back from her.

I get in the bed, under the covers. I pull my panties off, throwing them on the floor with our other clothes. Nat climes in after me, under the blanket aswell. I help her pull down her underwear, seeing as her hands are acupied holding her up. She kicks them off, then fixes the blankets over our naked bodies.

"Do you still want to, love?" Nat asks me. I nod my head, tucking some hair behind her ear. "Use your words" Shs whispers. "Yes, I want to. I really want to." I almost whine. Nat smiles, leaning down to kiss my forhead. "Okay, sweetheart." She smirks.