Update/Plz Read!!

So I actually made my own plan for what I'm going to do with my books. (I ask yall so many questions because I'm indecisive and a people pleaser.)

I'm no longer taking requests for this book, I'm going to use the 15 or so that I've already noted to finish this book.

I'll probably just get this book to 100 chapters and then put it on hold. I will probably recontinue it at some point but right now I think 100 ch. is a good stopping point so I can focus on other things.

I am very close to finishing Daddy Issues so that will be done soon aswell. Probably next weekend or so, I'm not gonna put exact dates on anything, just estimates.

After I get all of the YJ imagines done, (I'm going to write a bunch and slowly post them) I'm going to continue The Mentally Ill. I'm going to finish season one and then put it on hold. I'll most likely do season two at some point, but I'm going to end season one well so that if I decide to end it there it'll be okay.

Once all three of those books are completed/on hold, I'm going to start writing Vampire. During that time I'll continue to write and post your requests for the Scream (Killer) and Sophie (Angel) imagine books, but I won't post nearly as much as I did here.

I really want to have a clear schedule and no stress to work on Vampire because I have good plans for it and I want to execute it well. But I'll most likely finish writing it and then start posting, that's why I'll continue the other two imagines books!

Once Vampire is done being written and just being posted, I'll see where I'm at and I'll either start up season two of The Mentally Ill or I'll start the Sadie Harper fic.