*Nat - Playground

A/N
100th CH.!!!!!! I'm going to take a small break from this book and get caught up on requests for my other books I'm also going to get started on a Sadie fic!

Prompt Request - "Come here."

"Where are you taking me?" Nat asks with her eyes closed. "We're almost there, don't worry." I tell her, guiding her by the hands. As soon as we're in a good position, I tell her, "Okay, open."

Nat opens her eyes hesitantly, taking in the sight of the park. "I thought for our date night we could spend a few hours here. Mess around and drink." I smile. "Drink?" She questions.

I flip my bag off my back, pulling it to rest on my chest. I smirk as I unzip the bag, just enough for Nat to see the bottle of booze resting inside. "Best date ever." Nat smiles.

We make our way to the empty playground, settling down at the swing set. "You look really sexy in this lighting." Nat says from the swing beside me. "Oh you mean the dim street lights? Right." I laugh, grabbing the bottle from my backpack.

I pop the cap off, taking a swig of the alcohol. "Good?" Nat asks sarcastically, noticing my face full of disgust. "Mhhm." I mumble, handing the bottle over as I swallow. Nat takes a swig aswell, making the same grossed out face.

"Have you ever been to a park late at night before?" I ask, turning my attention to the blonde. "Not in a long time. It's nice though." Nat tells me before taking another drink out of the bottle. "I agree. Hey, are you down to break some rules tonight?"

"Do you even know me?" Nat laughs. "Fair enough. Wanna have sex?" I ask, standing up from the swing. Nat starts choking on the alcohol, bending over to cough. I laugh at her reaction, "Are you okay?"

She holds up her thumb, telling me she's not dying. "You wanna have sex here?" She asks once her coughing fit is over. "Yeah, want to?" I say, starting to walk backwards towards the play set. Nat nods, smiling and putting the bottle away.

The blonde gets up, quickly catching up with me. Nat grabs my hips, stopping me from walking backwards anymore. I letbmy arms rest around her shoulders, pulling her face closer to mine.

"What if we get caught?" Nat mumbles, her forhead resting on mine. "Then whoever it is gets a good show." I joke before smashing my lips onto Nats. The kiss quickly gets heated, our tongues pushing past eachothers lips.

We start walking again, moving towards the play set. When we get there, we break the kiss, noticing the ladder right behind me. "Go ahead." Nat whispers, nodded up the ladder. I turn around, swiftly climbing up the short ladder.

Nat follows, both us ending up on a small platform. There's a roof over the structure, and a slide connected to two sides. I sit down on the platform, looking up at Nat when she doesn't follow me. "Come here." I smile.

She smiles aswell, eyeing me up and down. The blonde lowers herself into her knees, quickly reattaching her lips to mine. I moan at the sudden impact, Nat taking the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth.

I slowly lay back, pulling Nat with me. My back rests on the small area, my feet hanging onto the slide. Nat straddles my hips, our lips still fighting for dominance. "Are you sure?" Nat asks, pulling away from me momentarily.

"Yes." I smile, desperately pulling Nats lips back to mine. My hands travel down to her jeans, fumbling with the button and zipper. With Nats help, I get her oabts pulled down past her knees.

Without warning, I roughly push my knee up between her legs. Nat moans into my mouth at the sudden contact. My hands grip onto her hips, pushing her to grind onto my thigh. "God, I can feel how wet you are through your panties." I whine.

Nats lips travel down my jaw and neck, mumbling, "Shut up." I giggle at her response, getting silenced by Nats hand slipping into my joggers. "Fuck." I hiss at the feeling of Nats fingers harshly rubbing me through my underwear.

"Feel good?" She asks against my neck. "Mhhm." I hum, my eyes closed and back slightly arching. I move one hand from her hips up to her torso, and underneath her shirt. "Can I?" I mumble, my hand messing with the band of her sports bra.

"Yeah." With the consent, I slip my hand up into her bra, onto her boob. I cup it, slowly starting to circle her nipple with my thumb. I can hear her breathing begin to quicken, and the grinding on my thigh gets faster and deeper.

Nats finger continues to mess with my clit, occasionally circling my entrance. "I want you inside me." I moan, bucking my hips into her hand. "Whatever you want, princess." Nat slips her finger through my wet folds, stopping momentarily at my entrance.

"What are you - Oh fuck!" I moan, two of Nats fingers thrusting deeply into me. She starts to pump in and out, an even but fast pace."I'm close." Nat whines. "I know, you're dripping on my thigh, baby." I tease, a smile playing at my lips.

Nat curls her fingers, hitting a new spot inside me. I whine, my grip on her hip tightening and the pressure I have on her nipple grows. Nats movements on my leg begin to get sloppy, and her moans become more raspy. "Fuck." She cries, shoving her head into my neck as she cums.

She slowly stops her grinding, her thrusting into my becoming more articulate. I slip my hand out of bra, needing to grip onto her shoulders with both hands. "Harder." I moan, and she complies. With just a few more deep thrusts, I come undone on her wet fingers.

She rides out my high, then carefully slips her fingers out of me and out of my clothes. Nat rolls onto her side, now laying to my right. "How are you so good at that?" I pant with a smile. "I don't know. How are you so sexy?" Nat asks, bringing her hand up to tuck some hair behind my ear.

"Don't be gay." I joke, fixing my bottoms around my waist. Nat laughs, pulling up her bottoms aswell. "Wanna go drink the rest of that bottle and go to sleep?" She asks, sitting up. I follow her lead, "Absolutely."