Shauna - Massage

A/N
Another short one I'm sorry 😭 and I'm sorry my posting has slowed down so much, I didn't plan it. School has made me so tired and even when I do have time to write I'm not in the right mindset. I'm not quitting wattpad anytime soon so don't worry, I'll upload as much as I can. Just don't be mad when I don't post for a couple days 😭

Alsooo when I'm finished with all the requests here, I'm going to slow down the posting and devide it through all my imagine books. I want to make another one though, so I need your vote! Belly & Taylor imagine book OR Maeve & Janae imagine book????

Prompt Request - "no one's ever done that to me before"

"Cmon, keep goin'." My girlfriend tells me. Shauna guides me into my room, holding me by the waist. My tired body collapses onto my bed, a groan escaping my lips.

I've been working two jobs, one before and one after school. I had to quit soccor, all because my mom doesn't know how to keep a simple job.

"My back hurts." I groan, my head buried in the pillow. "Take your shirt off." Shauna tells me. I do as she asked, sitting up breifly to tug off my shirt. I feel a dip in the bed, and turn my head to see my girlfriend climbing on top if me. She sits, straddling my thighs, and unhooks my bra.

She leans over to my nightstand, getting a couple pumps of my favorite smelling lotion in her hands. I hear her rub her hands together, lathering the lotion. I laugh at the suggestive noise, practically feeling Shaunas eyes roll.

"You're so immature." She states, placing her hands on my bare back. "You love it." She starts rubbing her lotion covered hands around my back, releasing some pent up tension. Her hands get up to me shoulders, and she starts deeply massaging the back of the neck.

"Tell me if I hurt you." She says, I hum in agreement. Shauna continues to massage and rub my sore back for about thirty minutes. When all the lotion has absorbed into my skin, she hooks my bra. "Feel a little better?" She asks as she gets off me, falling into the bed.

"No one's ever done that to me before. Thank you." I tell her tiredly. "No one's given you a massage when you're sore?" She asks, I shake my head no. My eyes close, body still and relaxed. Shaunas hand finds my hair, raking through it with her fingers.

"I love you. Goodnight. " She whispers, leaning over and pressing a light kiss to my temple. I mumble out an I love you, but it's barely audible. I fall asleep next to my girlfriend, feeling comforted, loved, and safe.