*Lottie - Ten Minutes

"Are you sure?" Lottie asks. "Yes, baby. It'll be fine, we won't get caught." I tell her, dragging her by the hand into the empty locker room. "Practice ends in thirty. We can't, we can't do this." She says as we get to the furthest row from the door.

"I can make you cum in ten." I say. A smile appears on her face, but not for long as she grabs my face and presses her lips against mine. I hold onto her waist as she backs me up against the lockers.

I grab ahold of her jersey shirt, pulling it up. We break our kiss momentarily, allowing me to yank the shirt completely off her body. "You're so beautiful." I breath out, right before her lips crash back on to mine.

My hands roam around her back and chest, squeezing whenever I rub over her breasts. I quickly spin her around, slamming her back against the lockers. A moan escaping her lips as the cold metal hits her exposed back.

"Ten minute you said?" She asks when my lips travel from hers to her jaw and neck. I mumble a yes against her soft neck. "Prove it." She says. I immediately accept the challenge, taking the waist of her shorts in my hand and yanking them down.

Lotties arms rest over my shoulders until I lower myself to the ground. Her hands finding my hair, I kiss all over the front of her panties. "Hurry up." She groans. "Really wanna hit that ten minutes, huh?" I laugh.

Lottie doesn't laugh though, instead she removes her hands from my hair, quickly pulling her underwear down, kicking them off her feet. I smirk up at her, maintaining eye contact as I bring my hand to her body, and my finger to her clit.

"Fuck, finally." She moans, throwing her head back against the lockers. I laugh, speeding up my movements. I bring my lips back to her skin, trailing kisses all around her lower stomach and inner thighs.

Lotties hands find their way back to my hair, gripping and pulling. "You're so wet, baby." I tell her, earning a whine from her pretty lips. I take my finger off her clit, sliding it to her hole. She bucks her hips toward me when I push it in, and start pumping in and out.

I let my kisses move to her clit, sucking and flicking it at the same pace my finger moves. "F-fuck!" She whimpers, tugging at my messy hair. I use my unoccupied hand to lift her left leg, draping it over my shoulder. She uses the leverage to pull me as close as possible to her body.

The new angle allows my finger to go deeper, pushing her closer to her high when I add another. She moans, pulling me by my hair closer to her, makings my movements on her clit even more rough. "Feels so good, baby." She whispers out, encouraging me to keep going, despite my aching fingers.

I continue my movements, bringing her closer and closer to finishing. Her quiet, raspy moans turning me on all by itself. "You taste so good." I moan against her, causing a vibration against her clit. She responds with a whimper and a grind of her hips against my tongue.

"I'm gonna c-" She whispers, getting cut off by her own moans. My hand that lifted her leg holds her hip in place against the locker, keeping her still as she finishes in my mouth. She bites down on her lower lip, quieting her high pitched moans. I keep the pace of my tongue and fingers the same, until she came down from her high.

Slowly easing out of my movements, I detach my tongue from her clit and remove my fingers from inside her. Her wetness dripping all over her inner thighs and my fingers, I clean it up with my tongue. She watches as I suck my fingers clean, and grab her clothes from the floor.

"Are you okay?" I ask, slipping her underwear onto her feet and up her legs. "Yeah. That felt amazing." She breaths out. "That's good, my love." I say with a smile. I slip on her jersey shorts then hand her the top. She pulls it over her head and situates it on her body. "So, did I make the time?" I joke.

She looks at her watch, "Yeah actually. About nine minutes." I smile, leaning in and pressing my body against hers. We fall back, my arms and body pinning her against the lockers.

I press my lips against her, letting her taste herself on my tongue. "You think I can make you cum before the team comes in?" She asks, making us both smirk. "I don't know. Let's find out."