Nat - Jail

A/N just finished watching the boogeyman like an hour ago and OMG Sadie Harper marry me plz. But in all seriousness it was a good movie and I recommend!

I'm dying to write Sadie content now lmao I'm down to write a fic that would be so fun. But If I start another book I'm going to put all my focus in it and I feel like yall will hate me if I stop the yj imagines even breifly so...

Lmk if you want a fic or just imagines. Leave requests for imagines either way on the Sophie book!! xox

Waking up to an alarm sucks. But what sucks even more? Waking up to a call from your dad. "What's wrong dad? It's like two in the morning." I groan.

Little side info, my dad's a cop. He's always worked the night shift, so getting calls that he's heading out of town for the night or something are normal. "I've got your girlfriend in here."

"Huh? Natalie? Why?" I ask, sitting up from my position in bed. "She was brought in for driving under the influence. She's shitfaced and won't say anything." My dad tells me.

"Uhm, okay. I'll come down. Is she okay, though?" I ask, putting the phone on speaker so I can change my clothes. "Yeah, she didn't get in an accident or anything if that's what you mean. I pulled her over because she was swerving and speeding."

"Thank God. Okay, I'll be there in ten." And those were the longest ten minutes of my life. It helped knowing she was technically safe, and with my dad. But Nat hates cops and and men terrify her, especially when she's drunk.

I thought she was getting clean, but I guess she either lied to me or relapsed. Either way, I was sad, worried, and missed my girlfriend.

When I arrived at the police station, I walked in like I owned the place. All of my dad's coworkers love me and have known me for years, so It's basically a second home.

I rush back to where the offices are, and get directions to my dad from another cop. I bested into the room, not bothering to knock or even acknowledge my father. I immediately make my way to the metal bars separating me from Nat.

"Hey, love. Are you okay?" I ask, seeing the blonde with her head hanging low. She shoots up at the sound of my voice, mixed emotions splayed across her pale face. I can tell she's glad I'm there, but at the same time overwhelmingly terrified.

She quickly starts breaking down into tears, pulling her knees up to her chest. She cries into her hands, resting them and her face in her knees. "Dad, unlock the door." I say, turning the finally look at him.

He gives me a conflicted, apologetic look. "Please!" I say louder. He sighs deeply, briefly closing his eyes to think. When he opens them, I can see softness behind them that makes me smile with hope.

He makes his way over to the secluded cell, fumbling with his keys on the walk. I move out of the way, allowing him to unlock it. As soon as it opens, I fly through the door, straight to Nat.

I fall to my knees in front of her, grabbing her face in my hands. "I'm sorry." She cries over and over. "It's okay. I'm just glad you're alive." I tell her, pulling her into a hug. She wraps her arms around my waist tightly, sobbing into my shoulder.

I notice my dad leaving a trail of loud footsteps out the door, leaving Nat and I alone. "Why were you drinking?" I ask into her ear. "My mom." She sobs, barely able to be understood. I sigh, trying to muster up a response.

"Scatorccio." My dad says sternly, reentering the room. Nat and I both shoot up, looking to my dad. He opens the cell door again, holding it there. "Your free to go. Your a minor and this was your first offense. I'll let it slide because I know you're a good kid."

Nat smiles and mumbles a thank you, her voice still raspy and tired. I stand up, pulling Nat off her bench as well. I guide her out of the cell by her hand, keeling our fingers interlocked after.

"Take her to our place. Give her some water or gatorade and get her to bed. I can't promise I can get her off this easily if it happens again." Dad tells me.

"Thank you, dad." I say, giving him an appreciate smile. He nods, watching as I lead my girlfriend out of the police station.