Chapter 6

Ron's POV
Present time.

I got a call from a new number. I took the call and was surprised to hear a very sweet voice from the other side.

" Hello, Ranveer ji??" 

" Yes, who is it? " I asked though her voice and style matched Roshni.

" Hello, Ranveer Ji, I am Roshni. I need to talk to you about something. It is very important for both of us, can you please come and meet me? " She requested.

Why was she calling me to meet her  like this?  What could be so important that may concern both of us?

" Yes, please tell me where are you?? I will come. " I said.

She sent me her location.

I informed Mom that I needed to go somewhere and she nodded. I reached the place as soon as I could and called Roshni.

" Hey, I am here, where are you?" I asked.

She told me the exact place where they were waiting. I joined them and smiled at all of them and gave a light hug to Saanjh, she was like a younger sister to us as she was the youngest in the group.

I looked at Mahi, she was surprised to see me there. I had not realized that she would be here, but it was quite obvious that someone from the Shah family must have accompanied her. I was glad to see her but she looked away.

Oh, God!! This girl and her red hot temper will get me dead someday.

" Bhai, what are you doing here?? " Saanjh asked me. She was Sujal's sister, and was my cousin too.

" Er... I had to talk to Roshni about something so when she told me that she was here, I came to meet her. " I explained as everyone was looking at me weirdly for joining them like this without any reason including Mahi.

" What did you want to ask her?? " Mohak asked.

" What is your problem?? Why do I need to tell you? " I got annoyed.

" But, bhai... Please tell me because I also want to know. " Saanjh asked,  she was quite pampered and loved by all of us, so I didn't get annoyed with her.

" I wanted to ask her something about Gujrat handicrafts and dress material. As she is a gujrati, she can help me. " I gave a lame excuse, actually said whatever came to my mind.

" But so is Mahi, and she is an expert in handicrafts and helps Megha Aunty in Aunty's family business. Why don't you take her help?? " Saanjh asked all of a sudden and I didn't know what to say.

" Tell me, bhai? " Saanjh was not in the mood to change the subject.

" Oh, yeah!! I forgot about that. Yes, I could have asked Mahi... Mahi, would you give some suggestions, please? " I asked getting embarrassed as Saanjh had a valid point. Mahi knew much more than anyone else here.

" No, I think, you better take suggestions from Roshni only. After all, you have bothered to come all the way here to take the suggestions from her. You are right, she is a Gujrati and must be knowing it well. "  Mahi said sarcastically. As she was a gujrati as well.

Shit!! Could I not come up with a better excuse??

" Yeah, but you can tell me too. " I said.

" I am already very busy with my projects and if Mohak and Sahaj had not insisted we come, I would not have come. So you better ask her, she is free because she has nothing to do here in Delhi. "  Mahi said bluntly.

" Is it?? What projects you are working on?? " I asked Mahi.

"Your mom, Priya Aunty, has asked my mom to change the decor of your home especially the rooms for all her children, so that includes your room too. I am helping Mom." She said.

Really?  Wow!! That's going to be interesting. I really wanted her in my room, and to change it the way she wanted.

" Do you know what I want in my room? " I asked her with a teasing smile.

" I don't, you can suggest when I do your room. " She said looking away.

I wanted to talk to her but didn't want to get scolded in front of all the other kids.

" Oh, ok!! " I shrugged. " So Roshni, can I talk to you for a few minutes?? " I asked her and she nodded.

" Sure, I would be glad to help, if I could. " She said.

" Can you please come with me, we must not bore them with our conversation. And since Mahi is very busy, I must not add more burden to her workload. " I said with a polite smile. She returned the smile with the exact amount of politeness, while Mahi made a face and rolled her eyes.

We excused ourselves and went to one side.

" Yes, Roshni... Please tell me, what do you want to talk about?? " I asked with a smile.

" First of all, I want to thank you for coming here to talk to me. Please listen to what I am about to say but Please don't react before listening to the whole thing. " She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Tell me, please. " I said.

She told me what she saw that day and I closed my eyes.

" So you heard that conversation?? " I asked.

" Yes, I am sorry, but I did it deliberately. " She said.

" Deliberately?? May I know why?? "  I asked.

" Some personal reasons... I know, it is not fair but it was important for me. I agree with you, Myra should not have done that. But I want to ask you something. Does Raj Ji like her? "  She asked

" That's between them, their matter, I don't know, how he feels about her anymore and I think, we should not interfere as it's their issue,"  I said.

" I am sorry, then why did you interfere? " She asked.

" He is my twin, I love him and can't see him suffer. So I interfered but why are you interested? " I said.

" I can't see Manik Ji suffer. " She said in a way that suggested that she was in love with Manik. I was looking at her to read her expression and I was almost sure of her feelings.

" May I know, why?? " I asked her with a teasing smile.

" Er... I Er... Um...  Can we not talk about it, please?? " 

She was getting uncomfortable with that teasing smile of mine.

" But why?? I came here as I was intrigued by your phone call, I wanted to know, what do want from me. Please tell me!" I insisted.

" It's my matter. " She said looking away. But I laughed at her discomfort.

" It's ok!! I can understand. You like him, don't you? " I asked and a frustrated tear escaped her eye. I was shocked.

" Roshni? What happened? I am sorry, please don't cry." I said giving my handkerchief to her.

" Ranveer Ji, I don't know what you have understood but he is very important to me, I don't have anyone in my life other than him.  He takes such good care of me, so in return, I must take care that he is not hurt. I do not approve of Myra doing all that. I don't know what she feels for Raj Ji but I don't feel she loves Manik Ji."  She said 

" And what about Manik?  Does he love her? " I asked.

" He is..." She was about to say something.

" Ron?? Roshni? " We turned as we heard our names and saw Manik and Mahi standing there. Manik seemed to be ready to beat me.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😘😘😘😍😍❤️❤️❤️😍❤️😍😍😍

Good morning 🌞😍

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Please take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍😍